The truth and science behind ceramic coils - By Uwell

View attachment 71115 If anyone has any doubts about this report, please try it by yourself. The report is UWELL's opinion based on taking care of your health. UWELL also waits for the study from the third party or authorities, even the information from ceramic coil provider, they should have done it before.

The location on your profile says "America" but your Google translate screams "China" o_O :rofl::rofl::rofl:

View attachment 71115 If anyone has any doubts about this report, please try it by yourself. The report is UWELL's opinion based on taking care of your health. UWELL also waits for the study from the third party or authorities, even the information from ceramic coil provider, they should have done it before.

That is a stupid test. Show me an atomizer that will scratch the inside of the coil. Didn't know you get atties with little arms that go inside the coil and scratch it while you vape.

That is a stupid test. Show me an atomizer that will scratch the inside of the coil. Didn't know you get atties with little arms that go inside the coil and scratch it while you vape.

Hey now, let's not give iJoy any ideas. After a six-coil deck that you couldn't possibly fit six coils and wicking into, opaque tanks that must be heated up to see your juice level, and coils that have LED lights in them, there's no telling what gimmick they'll try next.

It is just like a diagram showing how easily particles fall off. Actually if you don't need to scrape, many tiny particles have been already over there. You can study it by yourself if you are interested in. Maybe the diagram is stupid a little bit but not very much.
QQ图片20161011190611.png

I worked for Uwell once. I was planning on naming my son Rafale. Then Smok head-hunted me and I had to change it to Baby Beast. The boy has never forgiven me. :-@

It is just like a diagram showing how easily particles fall off. Actually if you don't need to scrape, many tiny particles have been already over there. You can study it by yourself if you are interested in. Maybe the diagram is stupid a little bit but not very much.
View attachment 71157

With signing up on the day this was first posted and only 3 posts, I take what you say very veeery lightly.

Back