Vape Cartel - Retailer Reviews

Have to give a shoutout to @KieranD once again. Order some juice at 3pm, received shipping information at 3:30pm. I was ready for my stuff to only arrive on Wednesday since i ordered so late. Once again you go above and beyond. Vape Cartel has quickly become my favourite local retailer.

(Please just keep some 100ml amazon on the back shelf till payday so that I can order some more before they are out again ;))

Probably going to sound like a parrot again and maybe I should be the president of Vape Cartel's fan club but @KieranD always deserves the praise he gets from me. On Saturday morning at 7 I sent him a message to say i'm desperate, firstly it was Eid and My wedding day and i was all out of liquid. @KieranD made sure I was sorted. He met up with me and made sure I had what I needed to get through the day.

Vape Cartel is my vendor of choice because without fail, no matter the situation or my needs the Cartel always delivers on time and with a smile

@KieranD you are a legend and I thank you for the wonderful service you provide me and many others

Probably going to sound like a parrot again and maybe I should be the president of Vape Cartel's fan club but @KieranD always deserves the praise he gets from me. On Saturday morning at 7 I sent him a message to say i'm desperate, firstly it was Eid and My wedding day and i was all out of liquid. @KieranD made sure I was sorted. He met up with me and made sure I had what I needed to get through the day.

Vape Cartel is my vendor of choice because without fail, no matter the situation or my needs the Cartel always delivers on time and with a smile

@KieranD you are a legend and I thank you for the wonderful service you provide me and many others
Congratulations :party:

Here's wishing you newlyweds many many years of happiness :D

...and good luck ;)

@KieranD To Date, this quickest service WE received down here in the shadow of the mountain. Both my colleague and I, orders delivered today to our office by 10am, you now have two very loyal customers, absolutely superb service from Vape Cartel

Just wanted to shout out to @KieranD for the great service received on both of my orders last week. Needed some juice for the long weekend and Kieren made sure I had them by Friday afternoon:MEGUSTA:

Last edited:
Just came back from Vape Cartel, bought some new gear @KieranD is very friendly. Awesome guy to deal with! Must Vape liquid is tasty as well! Will def be back for more :)
Oh and Thank you for opening on a public holiday :p

Giving my experience with the east rand branch Vape Cartel with the agent Brendan. Job well done man, good service! Short on stock but never had a problem here. Keep it up

Giving my experience with the east rand branch Vape Cartel with the agent Brendan. Job well done man, good service! Short on stock but never had a problem here. Keep it up

@Leandro thanks for the awesome review. @Brendz is a great guy!
He just picked up a whole load of stock today and will be getting even more on the weekend!

@Leandro thanks for the review bud! Was great having you over man! New stock arrived and more to come bro!

Hi Everybody,

Hope you are well, I recently purchased a product from a local supplier, and im not very happy with the product as the ohm readings fluctuate and jump around to much, on temperature mode the cotton burns, which is not suppose to happen, even on variable wattage mode my ohm readings are quite jumpy, (IPVD2)
I have the product for less than 5 days now and I really am not happy,

Also the retailer that i purchased it from is Vape Cartel, The owners name is Kieran Daly,
and he refuses to refund or exchange the product.

This is a big ups to terrible customer service and customer satisfaction!!

O shit, that my friend is bad for business. I also have a business, and botom line, the customer is always right. Do you have the necessary correspondence to up your accusations?

Hi Everybody,

Hope you are well, I recently purchased a product from a local supplier, and im not very happy with the product as the ohm readings fluctuate and jump around to much, on temperature mode the cotton burns, which is not suppose to happen, even on variable wattage mode my ohm readings are quite jumpy, (IPVD2)

Also the retailer that i purchased it from is Vape Cartel, The owners name is Kieran Daly,

Has the vendor at least offered to take a look at the product in question?

Ohm readings that fluctuate usually means the build is not secure. Are you using commercial coils or are you building self?

Hi Everybody,

hi Moe

what atty or tank are you using on the IPV?

most often fluctuating resistance is due to posts not tightened down enough. but i have had nickel builds and commercial nickel coils vary aswell. what type of build are you doing and have you tried using a different atty.

with the dry cotton burn what was your build type and temp and joules settings?

i have never seen a perfect dry cotton burn test. all the temp devices i used had at least some browning unless the temp was very low and by that measure it wasnt any good to vape at.

Kieran is one of the most respected vendors, I have not seen one problem with the IPVD2. Are you sure this is not a user error?

Give the manual a read before you accuse people of bad service.

I have to stand up for Vape Cartel here, i have always had good service. take a look at the way you handled the situation and if you are not at fault #CliveNaidooOfVaping

Kieran is one of the most respected vendors, I have not seen one problem with the IPVD2. Are you sure this is not a user error?

Give the manual a read before you accuse people of bad service.
I don't think we do well with chinglish.

I think the user has a right to his opinion as well as yourself.

I think @Kieran should give us his take.

Are you locking the resistance in?

Mine is also a little jumpy when I lock my resistance in.But with very small fluctuations.0.01 fluctuations.Just lock it in and leave it.

This will not cause any problems and is normal for the device.

The IPV D2 is excellent.Don't worry about the small fluctuations.That will not cause any problems.

That is just how it operates and does it's things.

Sorry, sort of a TC noob, so excuse my comment if not accurate.

Nickel's resistance fluctuates depending on temperature of the coil at the time it's read. So aren't you suppose to let the coil cool to room temperature, take the reading and then lock it in before vaping on the device?

As for wattage mode, you'll need to make sure your coil is secured in the posts, otherwise the reading will fluctuate.

Hi Everybody,

Sounds like you need to do some homework on temp control cause it looks like your build is not right?

Its normal for the resistance to change as the wire heats up it charges hence why sone devices allow you to lock in the resistance My advice is check on the forum and read up more on temp control then you should sort it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't comment on the issues that you are having with the mod, I think the guys that commented above seem to have covered most of it but i can say that @KieranD always offers the best service and he is a really cool guy to chat to... Most people on here will vouch for that.

Hi There you are aware that you need to lock the resistance in on temp mode.

-Connect your Nickel/Titanuim atomizer with the mod;

-Press the "+" button & "-" button simultaneously to set resistance. This is an essential step for Joule Mode. Before setting resistance, please make sure the coils are under normal temperature. Those 2 steps will help the mod to read the original and effective figure of your atomizer;

Also once locked the Ohm's displayed will still jump around on the display its how the D2 was designed.

Sorry not the device you need to study temp control a bit more.

Back