Votes: 15 23.8%

• Total voters

Marzuq

Goofy Guru
ECIGSSA Donor
VIP
LV

Awards
I know this isn't really something we would like to discuss. But I'm curious. Many smokers have taken to smoking while in the loo. Do you vape on the loo now that you no longer smoke?

I used to smoke while doing my business but since vaping I can't bring myself to vape while on the loo

I'm gna try a coffee vape. I think cos I prefer the dessert styles it puts me off.

for me flavor doesnt matter the nic matters i would prefer 18mg on the loo

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Lmao cvs will smoke a stinkie if he forgets his Vape while making a stinkie shhh. I need my Vape on the loo too. It's important. Sometimes a nice fruity flavor helps with the smell lmao kidding

Lmao cvs will smoke a stinkie if he forgets his Vape while making a stinkie shhh. I need my Vape on the loo too. It's important. Sometimes a nice fruity flavor helps with the smell lmao kidding

My. Prob is I feel like I'm eating a pudding while taking a dump Lol.
Maybe I nice net will work

My. Prob is I feel like I'm eating a pudding while taking a dump Lol.
Maybe I nice net will work

Lmao shame that must make you feel naar. It helps to close your eyes and just enjoy the 2 pleasures life offers you, ie; a good TH and a good dump

I'm laughing so loud Jaco can't hear the tv!!

Vaping with Thor the Reo Mini

I'm laughing so loud Jaco can't hear the tv!!

Vaping with Thor the Reo Mini
Lmao I hope the mods don't move this thread to giggles. Or if we continue our shit talk, they might move it to vaping hardware. But nevertheless, Vooping is real. It's a real trend. Hashtag it on Instagram and you'll see thousands of Vooping selfies lol

Note to self: pay close attention to who is guilty of vooping and never take a toot off their mod at any vape meets :p :eek:

I do!!
I just seal my MOD & RDA in clean-rap before i do (afraid the value might drop when i wanna sell)
:tmi:

The fact that the number of yes votes are so high is alarming. Lol

This vote should be public! :p

Back