Do you vape on the loo?

• Yes

Votes: 39 61.9%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Never

Votes: 15 23.8%

• Total voters
Seeing as we are a minority, I'm considering starting a non-voopers club!

@Andre I'm gonna assume you're vote number 3 right?

Don't knock it till you've tried it!
Maybe you can use voopin' for a special breathing technique to help with the 'push', almost like the techniques they use with natural childbirth ;)

Don't knock it till you've tried it!
Maybe you can use voopin' for a special breathing technique to help with the 'push', almost like the techniques they use with natural childbirth ;)
I am officially done with this thread :p

And I don't think I will ever even so much as look at another person's mod, let alone touch it :eek: :p

I'm a germorphobe of note!

Bye bye voopers and voopernauts :D

I just can't do it. It's the only time I still feel for a stinkie. But vape in the loo I cannot

Im sooo guilty of this ha ha ha ha I would never have said a word but now I know im not alone. Although, I am a cleanfreak with my mods so it doenst bother me...
Lmao I love this thread, a very good laugh

What will the rest of the world think of SA vapers

Vaping with Thor the Reo Mini

What will the rest of the world think of SA vapers

Vaping with Thor the Reo Mini
That is too deep a question to contemplate in front of the PC. I will have to go.....you know where..........oh, let's not forget my peace pipe:D.

So do u guys take your favourite mod with you or do u have a specific one lying in wait?

The way I c it. there is only 2 things to do wile you sit and wait on the throne. 1 is vape the other is catchup on current events with your phone or tablet. so I think we mostly all guilty. The scary part is vooping and posting on here at the same time. Multitasking FTW. not that any one would admit it. lol.:lipssealed:

The way I c it. there is only 2 things to do wile you sit and wait on the throne. 1 is vape the other is catchup on current events with your phone or tablet. so I think we mostly all guilty. The scary part is vooping and posting on here at the same time. Multitasking FTW. not that any one would admit it. lol.:lipssealed:

Very valid point. I bet we getting voopers posting all. The time via Tapatalk Lol.

My point exactly. At least judging by the poll results most of us aren't closet voopers.

Back