VapeClub - Derringer RDA

I'm the blasphemous bastard that has the reomiser which I use as my juice tasting dripper cause I can swap out the tiny wicks easily between juice changes.

Tempted to get a reo though. Maybe a reo mini
Ah, clever...the Reomizer is soo easy to build and wick. Was my very first RBA. Think if I had to start on something like a Kayfun, I would never have gone the RBA route. Of course you need a Reo!

For the 510 you gotta ship it to rob correct ?
Yes, Rob at Reosmods in the USA, but that will cost you a lot of money. If you want the new connection, rather get a Reo directly from Reosmods - then you have one direction shipping only. Of course, nothing wrong with the current 510 connection - it works perfectly. All my Reos have them and spares for them will be available for a long time.

I want it really bad!!! Buy from Vapeclub and then send to who?

CAM00175.jpg

I finally resorted to replacing the copper screw with a larger thread diameter stainless steel one.

The stainless steel screw looks great.

Before I start shipping these, I've asked @Alex to do a day or two's worth of QC. Just to be sure all is in order. Everything looks good as far as I can tell, total 510 length is 4.6mm and still adjustable for those Reo's that need 4.8mm.

For the guys who gave up on waiting for this and took an unmodified one from me, I will of course do the modification for free.

Sorry it took so long, I just got too close to the problem to actually see the solution.

Please reserve one for me @JakesSA.

EDIT: Ordered one with a note to bf, please.

Last edited:
Back