Vapeclub - Ipv 50w One Mod To Rule Them All - In Stock

JakesSA

Elite Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
VapeClub was able to get a pre-order production placement on the the IPV 50 watt electronic mod by Green Leaf.

This unit contains the new Sx330 chip from YiHi and VapeClub has confirmation directly from YiHi that the manufacturer is one of only two companies authorised to sell this chip.

The units will cost R1200 but please note that these units are epected to arrive only towards the end of July. We have therefore placed it on group buy with R600 participation fee required and the R600 balance payable on arrival at VapeClub, again, expected towards the end of July

If you are an experienced vaper and interested in real power take a look at it here.

No seriously, if you are new to variable wattage mods and rebuildable atomisers rather consider the Sigelei 30W and Hana DNA 30 clones due to arrive at VapeClub soon. Edit: The Hana's are clones the Sigelei's ar e not! :)

I do apologise for the watermark on the images I used for the product on the website, I should receive some high res images from the supplier tomorrow...

Last edited:
There are three variant 35w, 50w and a proposed 100w. Only the 35w and 50w is in production at the moment.

Very pretty looking! Looks much nicer than the Hana actually

The company that makes them is extremely proud of this product, I think they may have reason to be.

Here's a video:

Thank you for all participants so far.

If you want one of these please be quick, I have a limited amount on the group buy the rest I will be stocking .. and not at group buy prices. ;)

What I like about this mod, is the chip in there is manufactured by the same people that manufacture the Sigelei chips. So, you can expect rock solid performance from the device.

I'm so tempted. Wonder if they'll bring it out at some stage with the 100watt chip as it seems that one has voltage step down

Lol, funny video. He looks very afraid to vape at 50watts on that 0.2 ohm coil

2 Spots left on the group buy, the balance will go onto pre-order tomorrow ...

Unfortunately the group buy offer is now closed, you may still grab one on pre- order though, see here.

it's offers like these that make me wish i wasn't a decent person and returned the really expensive new cellphone i found lying on the street to it's owner. :)

Ah yes, not quite sure about that cellphone .. but here is a pic the supplier was teasing me with today.. ;)
ipv.jpg

I am happy to say that the supplier has given us the tracking number today so arrival will be within the next two to three days ... :)

I am happy to announce the IPV 50W units are now in stock and all items will be shipped tomorrow to the group buy and pre-order participants where required! If you aim to collect please contact @VapeGrrl to confirm a suitable time?

If you are interested in purchasing one of these you will find them here :)

Here is a photo .. (from the lack of quality you may have deduced that I took it)

20140723_202756.jpg

Wait nevermind. At a price of R6500 I will wait for a China clone :)

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Back