Vapeclub - Ipv 50w One Mod To Rule Them All - In Stock

Regrettably I will not be able to demonstrate the IPV, as @VapeSnow does, to clients when they come visit since I don't have the brass to fire the IPV at 50W yet ... ;)

I accidentally got a dry hit at 50 watts today, I think I have shell shock now :confused:

I can well believe it, was it on a cotton wick?
Yup the dreaded burning cotton, like a blowtorch to the throat
Lol. Thats why i use a dripper at 50w. Nothing else will work. To hot to fast if you subohm
I was using a dripper and trying out some cloud chasing inhaling techniques. The thing burnt through 20 drops of juice in a single inhale :O Haha
From soaking wick to bone dry in one hit, learned some useful things today

The gauge works perfectly fine for short draws, just don't get brave at 50 watts :p

I'm getting some higher gauges this week though as I want to try to get a twisted coil at around 1 ohm for the full voltage range. Still working on the maths though for which gauge will give the perfect amount of wraps. So far I'm aiming at 30 or 32, although 32 might be too thin for a twist to have any advantage

Cool let me know how it goes. Thats also my next coil to try. Think it wil get hot very quick. Dual coil really eating my vtc 5

It sure does eat at the battery life, but way better than a mech equivalent though. And I was pleasantly surprised at how quick the USB charging is

Thats also one big pro i notice with this device. Charge very quick. Only con is that charge bay at the bottom of device.

Speaking of which, why do you guys think the manual says not to use the device while charging ?
My theory is that it is a precaution in case the battery drops too low and cannot supply the needed amps, so it pulls from the charging circuit which has a low amp limit. If this is the case it should be fine using it when the battery is almost full, no?
Way too scared to test my theory though

@BooRad I think Yihie has designed the chip with pass through, The SX350 allows the same abuse of a charging battery :D
Also charges like a drug dealer running from cops, Incredibly fast :)

@VapeSnow Where would you prefer to charge port to be? Would like your opinion to influence designs :D :)

Cool ;) does that mean you need to take your tank off and then like the side off to charge the IPV?

Back