VapeClub - Paulie's E-Liquid Competition

JakesSA

Elite Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
@Paulie has finally launched his much anticipated e-liquid range and it is now available a VapeClub! If you have been to any of the meets in the last few months you are sure to have bumped into him and perhaps already sampled his Guava juice or some work in progress variant thereof. Let it not be be said that Paul does not do his homework!

As is the custom at VapeClub we also have a launch competition and it's a quiz again. The first correct answer gets a bottle of each of the available flavours, whilst the second and third correct answer gets to choose a bottle each!

Here is the question:

@Paulie was the first person to own a certain atomiser in SA which, of course, he got from VapeClub. ;)
What atomiser was it?

Rules:
The competition runs until we have all three winners.
No more than 2 guesses per entrant!

PS: Don't be sneaky and contact @Paulie for the answer either, he will report you to our competition judges (I hope..)! :p

Edit: Oops sorry guys .. had to remove launch special .. its outside the retailers agreement and I should've checked first. :oops: Competition is still on though and now extended to include three more winners at a bottle each!

Last edited:
I'm defo gonna play here.. Rogue? Marquis?

Maybe I should narrow the options somewhat, it was a tank type atomiser. @Mike you are welcome to take another swing ..

I'm sure @Paulie has mostly every rta rda r..... that there is just need to pin point the ones from vape club

The Derringer v1.2 ? Kayfun v4
%C4%91%E1%BA%A7u-%C4%91%E1%BB%91t-Atomizer-Kayfun-V4-www.shishadientu.net-325.jpg

Last edited:
Back