Last edited:
And we have our winners!!

In order they are:
@Veez - 2 bottles for you!
@Yusuf Cape
@Alex
@kbgvirus
@valdero

It was the Nautilus Mini! You may wonder why I said the one tank to rule them all but this little guy was the start of a revolution in vaping. It sported the first BVC coil which, in my opinion, was far better than any commercial coil found at the time and would go on to become the design of the first commercial sub-ohm coil as found in the Atlantis. In fact I remember a few Capetonians casting away their Russians in favour of this baby ...

It still has the most unique design, and I suspect is the underlying reason why so many folks prefer bell caps on their tanks... ;)

Thank you all who entered and please PM @VapeGrrl to make arrangements for delivery of your prizes!

2-14062H14101b6.jpg

Congrats to all and i have to admit i was a fan of this product! Great comp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In order they are:
@Yusuf Cape
@Alex
@kbgvirus
@valdero

It was the Nautilus Mini! You may wonder why I said the one tank to rule them all but this little guy was the start of a revolution in vaping. It sported the first BVC coil which, in my opinion, was far better than any commercial coil found at the time and would go on to become the design of the first commercial sub-ohm coil as found in the Atlantis. In fact I remember a few Capetonians casting away their Russians in favour of this baby ...

It still has the most unique design, and I suspect is the underlying reason why so many folks prefer bell caps on their tanks... ;)

Thank you all who entered and please PM @VapeGrrl to make arrangements for delivery of your prizes!

2-14062H14101b6.jpg
@Yusuf Cape Vaper was the first to guess Nautilus mini. @Veez guessed subtank mini...

In order they are:
@Yusuf Cape
@Alex
@kbgvirus
@valdero

2-14062H14101b6.jpg
Don't mean to sound rude lol but @Veez didn't guess nautilus mini

True Lol first time I almost won anything.

And what about a half a bottle for me? lol

Seeing that I was the 2nd person who got it half way correct?

Just joking.Great Comp.Thanks Vape Club.

Fun fact, myself, @RIEFY & @Zodiac were of the Capetonians who sold our authentic Russians once we got Nautilus minis. It was one hell of a tank in its day.

Back