VapeClub - SX Mini M Class Pre-Order- Completed!

Some bad news here for the silver / black orders, they won't commit on a lead time for this colour. The original 'few days' for the silver black has now become, "please rather change your colour".

@KingJ , @VandaL do you want to switch to another colour or what would you prefer?

The stock for the available colours have been reserved.
Well poop :( I guess Black / Silver it is. YiHi :rain: The Silver / Black looks just amaze :oops:

I personally feel that all orders should be changed to rose/silver :D

Thanks for the feedback on this @JakesSA. A bit sad for the guys who were set on it.

An amazing device to look forward to, regardless of colour :)

aaaaaand. we good to go. fellow sx pre-orderites..... we need to create a support group to get us through this wait.

@KingJ first post is choosing your colour on the SX!!! came in with a bang hey

The silver lining to the silver/black problem is that the devices will arrive sooner :D ... i think :p .... i hope :D

The silver lining to the silver/black problem is that the devices will arrive sooner :D ... i think :p .... i hope :D
No I changed my mind, everyone must wait for my silver / black. :mad:

troll_face_website_favicon_by_scraxlol-d4kxcn4.png

deal with it ;( we said sorry........
with all due respect...... i dont care......... and i said with all due respect ;)

@vapeclub.
Just want to make sure we get the 2015 model of the sx. Source told me that they will only be in production in 20 days...
These are the latest SX MINI M models, with the SX350j chip in them. They have been out for about two weeks now. A few local vapers already have them :)

Msg from a friend who lives in China:

"I live in China Divan and the info is coming from people I know that work in this industry. Just be very weary as many agents will want to get rid of old stock and these people are ethically challenged"

Apologies for the silver/black colour, I should have realised when she said "A few days" for the silver/black she meant "not in the near future". You'd think I would have learnt by now how to deal with these guys.

I'm not sure of second batches or anything else of that sort but these are the SX Mini M Class, newly released, and I am buying them straight from YiHi. Hope this puts your mind at ease?

The pre-order is now closed and the order finalised with them.

So are they here yet?:) Im not good at patience.

So are they here yet?:) Im not good at patience.
I need to get my mits on various nickle wire Guages I hear twisted nickle and Kanthal makes for lovely coils. Also need 28g Kanthal, always hated the stuff

I need to get my mits on various nickle wire Guages I hear twisted nickle and Kanthal makes for lovely coils. Also need 28g Kanthal, always hated the stuff
I have a dna 40 (Hcigar one) im ok on the nickel build just very soft and not durable. I did try twisting 28 gauge kanthal and nickel it was very harsh. might be user error.

Msg from a friend who lives in China:

"I live in China Divan and the info is coming from people I know that work in this industry. Just be very weary as many agents will want to get rid of old stock and these people are ethically challenged"
Surely your friend must be referring to the original sx mini.

The SX mini M- class has only just launched and most certainly a 2015 model :)

To all of those that have ordered their SX Mini M - class. You made an excellent choice!

I managed to mess around with @Paulie's for quite some time yesterday and was very impressed!

To all of those that have ordered their SX Mini M - class. You made an excellent choice!

I managed to mess around with @Paulie's for quite some time yesterday and was very impressed!
Had a closer look at @Paulie's one today as well.
Indeed a very sleek and sexy looking device!

Very happy now that I ordered one.

Back