VapeCon 2015 Brought To You By ECIGSSA! 30th May 2015!

There is other dates to get married. there is only one Vapecon... for now.

No! I will be advisor, validation and verification officer for this event.

@johan will be advising on the colour and thickness of Tshirt material. For this he will be bringing his analog vernier instruments.

He will also validate and verify the wetness of each Tshirt that enters. I am not sure what instruments he will be using for that, but Johan knows how to do it

Can I also be judge at the wet t compition. I have a eye for symmetry and such. I have plenty of experience and I am already married so I don't have a sentencing... urm I mean wedding to get to. :D

@johan will be advising on the colour and thickness of Tshirt material. For this he will be bringing his analog vernier instruments.

He will also validate and verify the wetness of each Tshirt that enters. I am not sure what instruments he will be using for that, but Johan knows how to do it

In this instance my hands are much more accurate than a vernier in validating the size categories i.e 36C, 28D etc.

One of the best things i ever did was get married. ...One of the other best thing i did was get divorced.

Can I also be judge at the wet t compition. I have a eye for symmetry and such. I have plenty of experience and I am already married so I don't have a sentencing... urm I mean wedding to get to. :D

You can look, but not touch - that is reserved for gentlemen like me :p.

Like I said I am married so I wouldn't dare touch. even the looking is scetchy at best

The looking when you're with the wife is a skill you can learn. ...i think it was mentioned here once.
Lag behind. Keep the eyes moving, don't fixate. :D

I am of the opinion its easier to ask for forgiveness then it to ask for permission :D

Easy .. stop at the Con on your way to your honeymoon ;)
lol getting married on the 30th of may and leaving for honeymoon on the 6th of June... Man this sucks, was so stoked when i saw it was 27th june.. was my last weeked off before i return to work, had everything planed out... oh well will start planing for 2016 VapeCon

Back