Vaping Selfie - Hall Of Fame!

:smoke: ok, 10A, much better. cough-cough, but maybe it's the Feellife 24mg...in a tank that's had red bull Liqua and e-dealiq Litchi 36 through it. i think i'm heading for a Pro-tank 2 Mini soon.
oh also dont do it too much, else you will find yourself on the brink of a silver :)

Aah what the heck lets join the party.
Fat%20Cloud%20Three.png

The Mellow Dragon.

And the other one just because...
unygyguv.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Lets see, the weather there is cloudy with a chance of (nic) buzz ;-)

Had to search for one pic that you could actually see me !!

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

you guys got it all wrong lol

like this
gu2enyje.jpg

And not like this
sepahysa.jpg

only jokes lol

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Nice dense cloud there CVS!
Its the REO. Gosh it produces dense vapour
Now I know how @TylerD got that same thick dense cloud shot at the last vape meet. Was the REO

Anyone who is a fellow beardy should try to exhale slowly and check how the vapor hangs on the beard. Lol. Feels like my beard is ready to go gear second like Luffy. Lol. Still trying to get a good picture while it hangs.

7u6uzy8a.jpg

MVP 2.0 / Aero Tank / VK Pina Colada 2.1 Ohm / 8.5w

Attachments

• 20140521_121527.jpg
    20140521_121527.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 25
  • 20140521_121601.jpg
    20140521_121601.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 27
  • 20140521_121635.jpg
    20140521_121635.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 25
Anyone who is a fellow beardy should try to exhale slowly and check how the vapor hangs on the beard. Lol. Feels like my beard is ready to go gear second like Luffy. Lol. Still trying to get a good picture while it hangs.

7u6uzy8a.jpg

i will take mine later :)

Now I know what happened to all the organic cotton at Dischem!

Now I know what happened to all the organic cotton at Dischem!

Mega lolz Johan, this is actually done with Silica. But I do find that cotton creates huge plumes, especially the cotton swabs, the rolled cotton does not really do it for me although it is easier to work with.

Mega lolz Johan, this is actually done with Silica. But I do find that cotton creates huge plumes, especially the cotton swabs, the rolled cotton does not really do it for me although it is easier to work with.

Lol I was referring to the cotton photoshopped into your photo! just joking - it's some awesome clouds, looks more like serious Diesel vaping. :D

Back