Vaping Selfie - Hall Of Fame!

That one went straight over my head @johan , some lateral thinking going on there. My mind must be a little "hazy" tonight.

@Spiri, that is a very dense cloud indeed!!

a nostril snoz selfie
atuqyne2.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Sent from my Roller using Kayfun 3.1 ES

great. i googled Roller a few days ago, seems like a good option for me. i can see there the size is good for in the car, i could carry it in my pocket. i think fasttech had some Roller clone...? and the Kayfun? a dripping tank, you use it in the car? :wondering:

This is the best the twisp and I manged to do :p

se2azuna.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

great. i googled Roller a few days ago, seems like a good option for me. i can see there the size is good for in the car, i could carry it in my pocket. i think fasttech had some Roller clone...? and the Kayfun? a dripping tank, you use it in the car? :wondering:

The roller is on another level dont think there is a clone. kayfuns there are lots of clones. There was a stage of my vaping career where I only dripped and I use to drip and drive as well not very practical and not safe. I use anything and everything in the car. kayfun on a mech is awesome you just need to find the right mech that suits you

so im bored have nothing to rebuild or atleast nothing worth rebuilding. so I have taken some cloud shots with a little gs h2 atty on an itaste vv
udydy8yn.jpg
y7eragug.jpg
u9upyhyr.jpg

IMG-20130722-WA0000.jpg

Thats my happy face
Vaping
Riding bike
Driving fast cars
Etc
Etc

Is the missing tooth so that you can vape and smile at the same time? :D

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Here is my vaping selfie. Doesn't require any vapour!

image.jpg
Photo filter for dramatic effect

So I decided after taking like 100 photos trying to get the perfect one....I decided to be different. Let me also just add that I might be buzzing off a vaping high after taking lung hit after lung hit (Which I am not used to) WOW!!!

20140731_152741.jpg

20140731_150344.jpg

20140731_152829.jpg

Now let me go pass out on the work couch for a few minutes to get my sanity back!

Back