Vapour Mountain - Juice Reviews

By now, most of you probably know that I like VM Choc Mint a lot.

We do indeed Hi Ho! :rock: I guess you feel about it how I feel about the Menthol Ice. :inlove:

I just wish I could find another ADV! I like the Strawberry, Pineapple and the Litchi but none of them are ADV's for me... I didn't like the VM4 the first time I tried it and I tried someone elses on the weekend and I think I need to try that again but alas the juice robbers have been at my place (converted stinkies) and I have none left... I've packed plenty of Menthol Ice for the trip but I'm going to try and find another ADV at the CT Vape Meet!

Thanks @Rob Fisher

The ADV is elusive.

A juice one tries and likes initially may not be suitable for ADV purposes.

I actually think that a juice you first try that is very nice but not WOW amazing - may turn out to be an ADV.

For me, I think the ADV needs to be mildly flavoured, not too strong. Also, it can't be too sweet or too anything actually. It needs to be quite subtle...

I think I would be pleased if I found 3 ADVs by the end of the year.

- I have my sweet minty one ;-)
- I just need a fruity one,
- a tobacco (I think I have done well here, just need more time)
- and a coffee....

Thanks @Rob Fisher

The ADV is elusive.

A juice one tries and likes initially may not be suitable for ADV purposes.

I actually think that a juice you first try that is very nice but not WOW amazing - may turn out to be an ADV.

For me, I think the ADV needs to be mildly flavoured, not too strong. Also, it can't be too sweet or too anything actually. It needs to be quite subtle...

I think I would be pleased if I found 3 ADVs by the end of the year.

- I have my sweet minty one ;-)
- I just need a fruity one,
- a tobacco (I think I have done well here, just need more time)
- and a coffee....

Do you not like the berry blaze or peach2 rooibos? Berry blaze is one of my adv's . Half the problem for me is rebuilding coils at different ohms sometimes changes the flavour drastically.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Do you not like the berry blaze or peach2 rooibos? Berry blaze is one of my adv's . Half the problem for me is rebuilding coils at different ohms sometimes changes the flavour drastically.

I have tried both and yes they are nice juices but they are not ADV for me... The closest I can get to a second ADV juice is to add coconut concentrate to my Menthol Ice for a change.

I'm with you on the coil rebuilds... that's where I am at the moment... experimenting...

i came to the conclusion that the abb. "ADV" is overrated for me....I just need +/- 5-6 juices that are in a rotation. I think I found most of them already...and yes, VM4 is in there too. And having a good rotation makes me save on the VM4, which is the added bonus :)
Then another 5 or so that are nice and will be in between.

I killed my Legends Lee on holiday! Such an awesome fresh twist vape. If I don't have it available in a Reo close by, I crave it big time! I'm in love with this juice. Anyone want to swop some Lee for Guevara?

I killed my Legends Lee on holiday! Such an awesome fresh twist vape. If I don't have it available in a Reo close by, I crave it big time! I'm in love with this juice. Anyone want to swop some Lee for Guevara?
sounds good...need to get to SA soon :)

i came to the conclusion that the abb. "ADV" is overrated for me....I just need +/- 5-6 juices that are in a rotation. I think I found most of them already...and yes, VM4 is in there too. And having a good rotation makes me save on the VM4, which is the added bonus :)
Then another 5 or so that are nice and will be in between.

Agreed @Tom

I think I use the abbreviation ADV incorrectly. What i meant was more along the lines of what you're talking about. Having a selection of a few juices that you absolutely love and keep them in rotation.

Don't know if I may have missed it, but has anyone done a review of VM Smurfette?

Sent from my Lumia 520 using Tapatalk

Not sure if I did a review, but it is a very pleasant berry flavour with a bit of muskiness to it. I am not a fan of the musk flavours(tastes a bit soapy to me), but my wife enjoyed it immensely. Unlike some of the other musky flavours I have come across, the musk does not overpower the rest of the flavours.

For reference, the other musky flavours I have tried are: VapeMob Ectoplasm and Papa Smurf; VK Gummy Berry Juice.

Company: Vapour Mountain
Product Name: VMX (aka Legendary VM4)
Product Image: none atm

Reviewer: ET

Mod: Vamo
Watts/Volts: 12 watts

Atomiser: Kanger Aerotank, one airflow hole drilled larger
Coil Resistance: 1.7 ohm microcoil
Wicking Material: cotton

Strength: 18mg mixed down to 13 mg
Blend: 50/50
Price: exchanged for five pawns

Website blurb: not a stock item

Reviewer Notes: ok, so i had this idea a while ago of the possibility of combing some aspects of normal vm4 and vm legends guevara. Oupa was up for the challenge and he mixed me up some vm4 but substituting the guevara instead of the normal tobacco flavouring. Got the mix on tuesday, so it hasn't had a chance to properly steep yet, still a mostly clearish liquid instead of that nice dark amber it becomes when it's steeped for a week or two. But i couldn't wait so i mixed it down a fraction to 13 mg and left it in a little glass bottle for 2 days.
Preliminary result : You can taste the tobacco, it certainly is the major player in this equation, with the added hints of caramel and vanilla. Definately less sweet than the standard VM4, but very nice in it's own right

On the NOM scale i give it a
preliminary : 3) nom : its nom

will get back to this after i've given it some time to properly steep and remember i mixed the nic level down a tad so there will be some slight flavour dilution, but so far i am very much liking it. Has definite possibilities of becoming a very nice addition to the VM line

Most interesting @denizenx - thanks for sharing
A spicy intensified tobacco version of VM4 does sound interesting

Hangsen E-Liquid List

30ml E-Liquids

Tobacco 0/11/16/24mg

Deluxe Tobacco 11/16mg

RY4 0/11/16mg

PE Tobacco 0/24mg

Menthol 11/16/24mg

Deluxe Menthol 0/11/16mg

Red Energy 0/11/16mg

Red Cola 0/11/16mg

Coffee 0/11/16mg

Strawberry 0/11mg

Blueberry 0/16mg

Apple 11/16mg

Cherry Juice 0mg

Cherry 0/11/16mg

Black Cherry 0mg

Mango 16mg

Apple 16mg

Grape 0/16mg

Mango 16mg

Watermelon 0/11/16mg

Strawberry 16mg

Juicy Peach 11/16mg

Cherry 16mg

Blueberry 11/16mg

Licorice 16mg

Pineapple 16mg

Ice Cream 16mg

Kiwi Mix 0/11/16mg

French Vanilla Ice Cream 16mg

Melon 11/16mg

Juicy Peach 16mg

Pineapple 16mg

Chocolate 16mg

BubbleGum 16mg

Cotton Candy 16mg

Double Startup Kit @ R550 - R900

Kiwi Mix 16mg

Lemon 16mg

Lemonade 16mg

Clearomizers @ R40 - R80

Pina Colada 16mg

Litchi 16mg

Blackcurrent 16mg

Strawberry 16mg

Melon 16mg

Watermelon 16mg

All available at savestore.co.za ENJOY!
@Vapemonster I don't think this the correct thread to be advertising your range of juice. Perhaps open a separate thread.

Hahahahaha. I should be asking you for banhammer @denizenx You have hunted and executed far more spammers than me ;)

I have to say that @Oupa truly is a master mixologist!!

He made me a custom Cappuccino and it is excellent! smooth, creamy, milky, not too sweet. Mugg & Bean couldn't have made it better.

You should definitely put that cappuccino in your range of juices.

He's Litchi is also delicious, but for my taste I wish he would add just a tad more flavor concentrate to the mix ( 0.5 - 1 ml)

The one thing wish for is for Oupa to make an energy drink flavor that tastes like a mix between Monster and Red Bull with the fizzyness . I have been struggling to find a juice like that.

The only one that I have ever tasted that I was impressed with was TopQ Energy Drink, back in the day when Vape King was selling TopQ
juices.

@Rob Fisher - Could you please tell me where you buy TopQ juces from?

Cool stuff, thanks.

BTW This is the beast I'm Vaping that VM Cappuccino on.

King Mod (Engraved).

Kayfun 3.1

28g Twisted macro coil. @ 0.8 Ω

Cotton wick

Clouds for days!!!
2014-08-23 11.52.20.jpg 20140818_235633.jpg

So I got me some VM4 yesterday. Tried out my fast steeping method and have already run through 6ml of the stuff. Absolutely awesome. By now everyone knows I'm not a tobacco fan but this one is different.

Flavour - it's a sweet smooth vape. U get a caramel tone on the inhale. Very soft and smooth. And a slight leafy flavour on the exhale. That would be the tobacco part. The mix of and blend of flavours is spot on. With a good few weeks of steeping this juice will for sure rate up there with the best.

Throat hit - throat hit is about a medium. I opt for 6mg nic. So not chasing heavy throat hit. But it's perfect for me.

Chest hit - chest hit is jst a bit more than medium. I prefer the chest hit so again for me just more than medium is perfect.

On the whole I wud give this juice a 9/10. I doubt any juice will ever get a 10. So this juice had as high a rating as anyone can get.

This will definitely be my all day vape. Will be ordering it by the litre from @Oupa.

Thanks for recommending this juice to me. Wish I had not been as sceptical and given it a shot long ago.

Back