Vapour Mountain Premium e-Liquid and DIY mixing kits

Vodka. Best is to just warm it up slightly. Move an amount of VG you want to work with to a smaller container and drop it hot water for a minute or two. I don't really get why you'd want to thin VG out. Unless you're sensitive to PG.

I'm mixing high VG ratio and would like it a bit thinner. Any non alcoholic options? Can I use spring water too?

Spring water should be ok, Kareem, but just a few drops, no more.

Most pharmacies should have distilled water

Clicks also have distilled water. Its about R13 for a litre i think

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk HD

LOL I work in a shopping centre and have all these places around me. But that is why I love this forum someone will always point you in the right direction. Thanks Guys.

I bought some distilled water from a Dischem here in JHB Kareem.

It says "Purified Water" on the 1 litre bottle - not distilled water.

But the person who helped me assured me that it was distilled water.

I am getting ready for my DIY and building up all the pieces first. Haven't used it yet ;-)

Orange flavour just added to the line-up. Expecting next week... Blueberry, Brandy, Whiskey and Spookasem (Cotton Candy). Then the next flavours to watch out for soon... Dragon Fruit, Shortbread/Pastry and Banana Bread. I have great expectations for Banana Bread!! :D
Hi Benji. Is all your flavors and juices available listed as in page 1 ?Any word on these yet?

i will order end of the month again, so also need an update. and pls have the NET ready then, want to try it too :) oh, @TylerD as our offices are a shout away, we could even make it one order ;)

Everything available except Dragon Fruit, Pastry and Banana Bread.... should have it soon.

Working hard to get the Legends range ready, as well as perfecting the NET's. Not putting anything out there if I am not 100% happy. Still deciding if it will be 'ready to vape' juices or flavour concentrates or both. Whichever we decide on, it will be slightly more expensive due to all the work involved with NET's.

i will order end of the month again, so also need an update. and pls have the NET ready then, want to try it too :) oh, @TylerD as our offices are a shout away, we could even make it one order ;)
Cool stuff. That will be great. When you leaving Tom?

Ready-made juices first @Oupa, thats my vote ;-)

Im trying to get my dad to vape, and he is keen, been a smoker for 50 years now, he is adement that he wants whisky, brandy and tobacco, looks like the only way to get them is to mix myself, as i have only been vaping for a week im a bit nervous and dont have a kit yet... Is it difficult to mix and get the quantities right?

else you could import?

http://www.houseofliquid.com/

they make some great brandy and tobacco flavours
Thanks Stroodle, ill have a look at them, altho i dont want to scare him off with high prices.
i did that....easy going, took 1 week to get it here. order for + 35 euro and shipping is free. however, customs was 200 Rand on top of it. I did not know that they declared it as a gift...
Wow that seem a bit steep! R450+ for 30ml juice. Was it worth it tho?

it was 60ml of Elt Toro Cigarillo, and 2x 10ml to fill up the free shipping ;)

@Smokyg we have brandy and whiskey flavour concentrates but no tobacco flavour concentrates yet. We plan to launch naturally extracted tobacco flavour concentrates soon. Did you receive the email with all our flavours and juices?

@Smokyg we have brandy and whiskey flavour concentrates but no tobacco flavour concentrates yet. We plan to launch naturally extracted tobacco flavour concentrates soon. Did you receive the email with all our flavours and juices?
I saw in the mail, i haven't mixed ejuice before so i'm a bit skeptical in my own ability to produce a good mix tho.

We can make you a brandy or whisky ready to vape juice, but you would probably not enjoy vaping them on their own. You can then just add a few drops to some other juice, like a tobacco juice, to impart some brandy or whiskey flavor in that juice. That might be easier to start with if you are not comfortable with total DIY mixing yet.

Back