Awards
Has anyone seen this new Mod ?

What does it remind you of ?

Mod only USD 33.

9741377-5.jpg

9741377-6.jpg

9741377-7.jpg

9741377-8.jpg

I saw it today, I quite like the look of it. Like a slimmed down Squid DB.

DB/Digiflavor Luna... wonder which one sold them the design, or did they do it from "scratch"?

Did they still stick with the GENE Chip, if so, it is not going to be ground breaking at all....

Did they still stick with the GENE Chip, if so, it is not going to be ground breaking at all....

They say that it is"SUPERCHARGED BY GENE.TT" .

Let's face it though no new mod is groundbreaking these days.

The only thing I didn't like about the Double barrel was its weight. This one is half of the DB's weight.

I have lost all respect for Voopoo not that i really had any, that's a lie when they released the original Drag i had all the respect in the world but it soon dwindled but this is a new low, typical "we have no shame Voopoo"!

No. There seems to be a Smart mode for the beginners and an RBA mode for the “professionals” :facepalm: with unlimited power mode

Edit: I take it back, no power adjustment… what a waste!

Last edited:
I couldn't rate the OP because i see no icon for embarrassing!

No. There seems to be a Smart mode for the beginners and an RBA mode for the “professionals” :facepalm: with unlimited power mode
So now we have to decide are we beginners or professionals:facepalm:, any chance of a mode for us normal vapers!

looking at the battery door to save issues with it possibly snapping it comes so it doesn't even stay fixed to the device but completely detaches, good luck not losing that!

I see ElementVape mentions two adjustment buttons... perhaps one on each side of the barrel?DB28AA65-5928-4790-9872-DF94B713EBD0.jpeg

A good poll to have now that over the last 18 months Smok have really slowed down in regard saturating the market and improved their reputation! Who is the new Smok, my vote would be Voopoo but also bet Geekvape would get a few votes!

A good poll to have now that over the last 18 months Smok have really slowed down in regard saturating the market and improved their reputation! Who is the new Smok, my vote would be Voopoo but also bet Geekvape would get a few votes!
Plus one to Voopoo

I have nothing against voopoo, it works for the Mrs... but this is not a step forward, this is just taking 2 tubes, sticking the same chip setup in it, making it non adjustable and slapping their name and old tank on it hoping it takes off like a two stage rocket, or a ball out of a musket... cant see it hitting the target at all, time for them to take dead rest and readjust their aim for a new target market... puns intended...

I have nothing against voopoo, it works for the Mrs... but this is not a step forward, this is just taking 2 tubes, sticking the same chip setup in it, making it non adjustable and slapping their name and old tank on it hoping it takes off like a two stage rocket, or a ball out of a musket... cant see it hitting the target at all, time for them to take dead rest and readjust their aim for a new target market... puns intended...
When your Mrs is out the room you can tell us what you really think lol, agree entirely but even worse is the blatant design theft, yes they all do it but not to this shameless degree, i can see quite some fallout over this one!

The new Voopoo mod powered by a windows tt chip. Not only will it set your power output, it will also determine when it will allow you to vape on it.

Regards

Back