Reo Grand
Rm2
Accessories for the reo

nitecore charger
ohm meter
drip tips
silica

I really hope my charger and ohm meter arrives in SA before the Reo

You're gonna have the best vape mail ever @shabbar.

Sent from my awesome Reo-mini.

Provided everything arrives on time , can't imagine anything worst then having a reo with no charger and batteries

Provided everything arrives on time , can't imagine anything worst then having a reo with no charger and batteries
Agree, from where and when did your order your charger and batteries?

Ordered the charger and stuff from Ft

Batteries I will get from vape king

I'm waiting for payday so I can check out my cart with Vapour Mountain filled with juices and coils. Plus requesting some concentrates with the order too haha! :rock:

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Ft tracking says it left for za on the 30 of May
If you mean you got shipping notice from them on 30 May, you may indeed have the Reo before the charger. Or did you get this from the Singpost tracking? If so, you have a chance of it being in time.

Shipping notice from ft on the 25 , posted to international country za on the 30th

;( Don't say that

Fasttech is an order and forget system... their nickname is actually SlowTech. :confused:

Never ever order anything from Fasttech that you will need by a certain date.

And only ever order stuff recommended by other members because a lot of their stuff is absolute crap! I ordered a few battery packs to charge my cell phone when I'm away on the boat etc and everyone of them ended up to the bin!

Fasttech is an order and forget system... their nickname is actually SlowTech. :confused:

Never ever order anything from Fasttech that you will need by a certain date.

And only ever order stuff recommended by other members because a lot of their stuff is absolute crap! I ordered a few battery packs to charge my cell phone when I'm away on the boat etc and everyone of them ended up to the bin!

I agree with the slow part, our order took so long, that by the time it arrived I had forgotten what most of the order was.

Shipping notice from ft on the 25 , posted to international country za on the 30th
Let me check. I had one posted by Singpost on 22 May, arrived in Jhb on 27 May. So, 6 days to Jhb, which is your final destination.
Methinks you have reason for optimism!

Let me check. I had one posted by Singpost on 22 May, arrived in Jhb on 27 May. So, 6 days to Jhb, which is your final destination.
thats super fast

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

I sure hope so , as our reos has shipped

What is VMX?

VMX = VM4 on steroids :) or it has the potential to be. will let it steep for a bit and do a review in a couple of days. will also do a side by side vape comparison with normal stock VM4

ohhhh yesssssssss !!!! :party::party::party:????

ft goodies at jhb int mail hub . :rock:

looks like i will be having my charger ond ohm meter in time for when the legendary REO arrives .

6 days from singapore to jhb , 2weeks waiting time from ordering to arriving in SA .

ohhhh yesssssssss !!!! :party::party::party:????

ft goodies at jhb int mail hub . :rock:

looks like i will be having my charger ond ohm meter in time for when the legendary REO arrives .

6 days from singapore to jhb , 2weeks waiting time from ordering to arriving in SA .
So weird. My FT stuff is also at the hub and was posted at the sam time as yours. Guess our packages met before we did...... See you at the Post office. :-D

So weird. My FT stuff is also at the hub and was posted at the sam time as yours. Guess our packages met before we did...... See you at the Post office. :-D

LOL will definitely meet up with you soon bud . :D

Back