What Are You Waiting For?

Smok TF-RDTA (@Durmail)
Smok H-Priv (Unshipped)

Beautiful Nemesis Tube mech with Fountain V3 ordered from Fasttech just now :) Let the wait begin

Special mail from Italy.......? Will keep you posted. Mail from Catfish Atty's....? Mail from Reomods......?

Tesla 3 Mod
Bacon Cotton
VapeThink 26AWG Kanthal
iJoy Tornado Nano Tank
Vapor Mountain XXX and Menthal Ice (Need to give this stuff a try)

Special mail from Italy.......? Will keep you posted. Mail from Catfish Atty's....? Mail from Reomods......?
So far got my Tmod Squonker and Thump atty. Reo mail still in transit....Day 55

Smok H-Priv
4 Samsung 25R's
1 Nitecore D2 charger
Various coil wire (SS, Ni80 and SS)

Have been checking @Sir Vape's site just about daily for the last week or so and when I checked now it show's the Minikin 1.5 under "just arrived"! Order place and paid for so....

1 Black Minikin 1.5 coming my way :D

Still waiting for the 2 Minikin V1.5 150W I pre ordered (that's on asModus who has only released the black version so far and sent some to vendors around the world already but not sent my black one yet)... and the Melo III and Melo III Mini tanks that were suppose to be delivered Friday by the USPS (who all too often are more an American Storage Facility than a reliable postal carrier). I'm not really in a hurry for any of it, but will call asMODus Monday to find out what the delay is going to be for the black one, and especially the white version that that have not released any of yet. Another one of those companies that doesn't keep their customers updated on orders, while you folks in SA can pick one up from at least one local B&M there that already has some on the shelf.

Awaiting my Gold Petri to go on my Gold Antz Modz... I have a feeling that I may only get it Tuesday because I think with @Ollie building my coils for me we may have missed the courier cut off on Friday! But I'm amped to see what Built By Ollie will look like! Bring it on FLAVOUR!

All will be revealed on Tuesday @Rob Fisher. The wire is made, just need to do the install tomorrow morning at graft! Ill wick it for you too....

Another Gold Petri but this one is bottom fed by Cat Fish Atty Mods in the US! Paid awaiting delivery! :b1:

I'm waiting for some XXX and a Joyetech BF RBA from Vapour Mountain

Wotofo triple twisted 420 box mod
Joytech Ego aio
Rx200
Smpl black n red Splatter kit Incl velocity rda

RX200 Black/Red shipped yesterday from Gearbest
Smok H-Priv currently at Durmail

and about 200ml of different juices steeping in the cupboard (dunno if that counts as waiting lol)

@Greyz ofcourse waiting for liquid counts.
You anxious to try it out n vape on it or with it.

I keen to vape them as my initial drip tests were so good after 2 days that I been battling to leave them alone. The cherry on the cake would be vaping them on my new Smok H-Priv! I'm praying I have the mod in my hands by Friday :D

Do you DIY? If you do join the conversation HERE

All I'm waiting for at the moment is a Sig 213 due this week, and to go to my mail place and pick up the 5 spare glass tubes for Melo III Mini Tanks that were delivered from China today (only took 4 days door to door).

Back