What did you Mix today?

An oldie I used to make a few years back but hopefully as good as I remember it being!

Will see in a week!

CAP cappuccino v2 - 2%
CAP choc glazed donut - 6%

IMG_8748.jpeg

Been on a night shift myself mixing 20 of my recipes to send to my brother along with a Vapecige VTBox DNA 250C Mod!
A while back I put A Kiss theme on the mod for him and now it's time to send with the e-liquids he asked for.

Why do you have super sweet twice?

Genuinely curious!
:-D Well spotted ... It wasn't sweet enough, so I added another 5ml's ... It's my weird way of keeping track of additions :rolleyes:

Do you also have "challenges" when upscaling / upsizing bulk recipes?

Last edited:
@Intuthu Kagesi that sounds good if its like the real deal ill have to give it a try
It's the real deal alright ... fascinating really on how the Vanilla Butternut translates into Pancake in this recipe ... You can leave the sweetener out completely which brings the butter forward, (yeah I know, there's no butter in the recipe, but you'll certainly taste it!), however in my case waffles and pancakes are primarily butter and maple syrup transportation devices.

pancakes.png

Last edited:
It's the real deal alright ... fascinating really on how the Vanilla Butternut translates into Pancake in this recipe ... You can leave the sweetener out completely which brings the butter
It's the real deal alright ... fascinating really on how the Vanilla Butternut translates into Pancake in this recipe ... You can leave the sweetener out completely which brings the butter forward, (yeah I know, there's no butter in the recipe, but you'll certainly taste it!), however in my case waffles and pancakes are primarily butter and maple syrup transportation devices.

View attachment 277056
Let me write down the recipe need something new

Inspired by this; https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/user/814173/recipe/amaretto-cheesecake ... and ... we'll see in two weeks time :rolleyes:
Amaretto%20cheesecake_4.jpg

20230910_185516.jpg
Amaretto Cheesecake.png

Last edited:
:-D Well spotted ... It wasn't sweet enough, so I added another 5ml's ... It's my weird way of keeping track of additions :rolleyes:

Do you also have "challenges" when upscaling / upsizing bulk recipes?
Do you not make notes on ELR if you add or change something?

That way you can make notes about adjustments and then change the selected concentrate :)
Thanks so much ... All suggestions are welcome, as back in ye day, used to use https://www.99juices.com/ , (which has no notes and or change change management features), however of fairly recent, having gotten back into DIY, (thank you ANC), and am now using ELR.

Thanks so much ... All suggestions are welcome, as back in ye day, used to use https://www.99juices.com/ , (which has no notes and or change change management features), however of fairly recent, having gotten back into DIY, (thank you ANC), and am now using ELR.
I think I’ve been using ELR since about 2016/2017.

I’ve never looked at other cause I know this one so well!

Where can i get the vanilla butternut (fw) wanna try this it looks good. Thanks for the recipe.

my bad, they're sold out...

On the subject of yumminess, altho' mixed a couple of weeks back, and in my atty at the mo' (WARNING -> It needs a loooooooooong steep) ... and with due credit to @DarthBranMuffin;
View attachment 277073
View attachment 277074
is that Flavour Jungle - Biscuit nice?

did you ever try INW biscuit before it was reformulated? lost so many recipes because of that change, favourite being the dinner lady lemon meringue pie clone!

maybe this flavour jungle is my hope to finding a suitable replacement!

did you ever try INW biscuit before it was reformulated? lost so many recipes because of that change, favourite being the dinner lady lemon meringue pie clone!

and where did you get it from asseblief?

Are Barbies boobs plastic .... Jungle Flavours Biscuit is something else ... If you remember the 1:2, old formula INW Biscuit + FA Cookie combination, then JF Biscuit is that, only stronger and better and yummier and ... jus' get some already dammit, (and go easy with it ... it's strong sh##!) ... I got mine from BLCK, however you'd probably get yours from The Flavour Mill, being closer to you?

and where did you get it from asseblief?
If you like Lemon Meringue ... ya gotta try this, (apologies all my recipes are for either 50:50 or 60:40, 12mg MTL use and usually in the 15 -20% concentrate range which you'd probably halve for 3mg DL);

1694438350738.png

Back