What did you Mix today?

I have used it before the Lemon is just a hint, it won't dominate the custards so should be fine mate! When a lot of these flavours are described they get carried away and turn into wordsmiths.
Aint that the truth WRT some of the flavour/fragrance houses descriptions :-D ... I have no experience with your substitutes, and resorted to Uncle Googles input, that said, I do have your OOO Pie Crust on my next order ;-)

Aint that the truth WRT some of the flavour/fragrance houses descriptions :-D ... I have no experience with your substitutes, and resorted to Uncle Googles input, that said, I do have your OOO Pie Crust on my next order ;-)
Flavorah are good, no better than INW or WF imo but are much stronger, If anything worries me about my recipe it's whether I should of gone lower with the Sun Cookie as 2% is very high for a Flavorah concentrate when it's more of a background flavour.

Flavorah are good, no better than INW or WF imo but are much stronger, If anything worries me about my recipe it's whether I should of gone lower with the Sun Cookie as 2% is very high for a Flavorah concentrate when it's more of a background flavour.
I'm out of my depth here without any knowledge of the concentrates you're subbing :rolleyes:, and can only hope that you aren't as silly as I am, in mixing 100ml at a time :rolleyes:

I'm out of my depth here without any knowledge of the concentrates you're subbing :rolleyes:, and can only hope that you aren't as silly as I am, in mixing 100ml at a time :rolleyes:
Never mix more than 30ml, the worst that can happen is it's not how I meant it to turn out but looking at the flavours should still be enjoyable!

I just love mixing and trying new ideas so by only doing 30ml I need new mixes more often!

I just love mixing and trying new ideas so by only doing 30ml I need new mixes more often!
I think it's time to purchase me some 30ml Unicorn bottles. My recycling of 10ml concentrate bottles attempts failed dismally as some of the quantities were just too small, requiring complete reworks midstream once the recipes in question were upscaled.

I think it's time to purchase me some 30ml Unicorn bottles. My recycling of 10ml concentrate bottles attempts failed dismally as some of the quantities were just too small, requiring complete reworks midstream once the recipes in question were upscaled.
Yeah 10ml are just too small, I use them for single flavour testing! When I get any new flavours I haven't used before I always test them as a single flavour to help understand them better. The only problem is I don't make notes but just keep it in my head because I have a great memory which was fine for the first couple of hundred but now at nearly 1000 concentrates it turns out my memory wasn't quite as great as I thought!

Yeah 10ml are just too small, I use them for single flavour testing! When I get any new flavours I haven't used before I always test them as a single flavour to help understand them better. The only problem is I don't make notes but just keep it in my head because I have a great memory which was fine for the first couple of hundred but now at nearly 1000 concentrates it turns out my memory wasn't quite as great as I thought!
"The first couple of hundred" :rolleyes: ... more often than not I forget what day it is .... I neeeeeeeeeeed my notes

Experimenting with the TFM range.

Fruit flavors are 3rd-5th iteration for a fruit infused Turkish delight. Each comes with their own challenges to balance the recipe based on the fruit of choice.
Buchu Brandy on 4th iteration
Rum and Raisin Ice Cream 7th iteration

Attachments

• 20231011_145824[1].jpg
    20231011_145824[1].jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 18

Fruit flavors are 3rd-5th iteration for a fruit infused Turkish delight. Each comes with their own challenges to balance the recipe based on the fruit of choice.
Any chance of that fruit infused Turkish Delight recipe?

Niiiiiiiiiiiice ... I like ... I'd like to see more recipes using SA Concentrates like The Flavour Mill, Infused Flavours and Clyrolinx

Any chance of that fruit infused Turkish Delight recipe?
Ill be happy to share when my process is done and im happy with the results, Dont want to share something I wouldn't be happy to vape all day, for obvious reasons

After all that I didn't have Sugar Cookie either which is described as a buttery Cookie but I find Inawera Biscuit has Buttery tones so didn't worry too much and went with Flavorah Sun Cookie which does have a hint of Lemon but a hint pf Lemon will hopefully enhance the custards. This smells great and with both Custards being pretty good straight after mixing should need no longer than a week max then touch wood should be a good un!

View attachment 277887
This has turned out really well, love how the cake batter interacts, very nice. Hint of Lemon but just compliments the custard but if I was to mix this again would knock the Sun Cookie down to 1% which is halving it, nothing to do with the Lemon element but in general not sitting as much in the background as intended, I knew 2% was too much when I added it but like a moth to a lightbulb. However I love the Lemon with the custard that much a third mix may be needed adding a trace of Lemon to compensate for knocking the Sun Cookie down but won't know for certain until the second mix!

After saying all that the first effort really is nice and it will be a pleasure vaping every drop!

Looks like someone really enjoys their tobacco flavors:p. Which one would you suggest i give a go?
I only vape tobaccos on mtl, usually in front of the TV and during the night when I wake up. Rest of the time it's DL fruits for me. Well, @Intuthu Kagesi raved about the Shotgun Jack the most. Lefty v3 is a bit "different" and is love or hate. Maybe he can chip in here with his 2c.

I only vape tobaccos on mtl, usually in front of the TV and during the night when I wake up. Rest of the time it's DL fruits for me. Well, @Intuthu Kagesi raved about the Shotgun Jack the most. Lefty v3 is a bit "different" and is love or hate. Maybe he can chip in here with his 2c.
Truth is ... I'm rather pleased that Viper_SA has gotten back into DIY, as his tobacco's are all great, however Shotgun Jack stands head and shoulders above in a league of it's own in my opinion, with Lefty trailing in last, buuuut ... it's still a 9.something :headbang:

Well guess in that case I'm adding a few flavors to my basket this month, been looking for a decent new tobacco flavor for a while now.

An experimental litchi profile - I wanted something different with a cooling effect. Just simply a cold juicy litchi. Lets see how this profile pans out - I actually like it but want more litchi flavouring and not sure how to enhance it.

IMG_9519.JPEG

Screenshot 2023-11-18 202219.jpg

Nice one @RainstormZA
hopefully the DIY gurus can help you to enhance the litchi

Nice one @RainstormZA
hopefully the DIY gurus can help you to enhance the litchi
I hope so too. I can't recall the name of the flavour enhancer and I think that would be a gamer changer for this juice. It is very subtle on the litchi flavour, but it is there and almost like I've bitten into a fresh cold litchi from the fridge on the exhale. You can just about taste it for a moment and then it's gone. I want something that tastes a bit stronger. I have tried the FA Litchi concentrate in a 10ml tester and if you are anything like me with a picky palate, this is a no-go - it's horrible.

PS: the VAP is a Vapable brand in the UK, it's actually a retailer that sells the same things Blck sells in SA, also some ready-mixed juices under their own brand label.

Back