What Did You Vape Today?

Past two days have been vaping VK's bubble gum on the nemi/GT and cola on the mvp/Aero. Convinced the cola burns really quick. I can finish a tank in about half a day easy.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

i can testify for VM menthol ice- it is the SHIIIIIIITTTTEEEEEE!

id sell my left kidney for it

* disclaimer: this is not an ad to sell my left kidney, but merely a confession on how awesome this juice is

i can testify for VM menthol ice- it is the SHIIIIIIITTTTEEEEEE!

id sell my left kidney for it

* disclaimer: this is not an ad to sell my left kidney, but merely a confession on how awesome this juice is

Just a hint for anyone in the market you know......:D

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

503 Raven 15mg // Era RDA [0.8 Ohm coil] on Caravela 18350
Synfonya Blues 9.5mg // Ithaka on [0.5 Ohm coil] K.T.S 18650
VM Custom Coffee mixed with VM Legends Dean 18mg (65:35) // KF Lite + [1.0 Ohm coil] on Nemesis 18650

503 Raven 15mg // Era RDA [0.8 Ohm coil] on Caravela 18350
Synfonya Blues 9.5mg // Ithaka on [0.5 Ohm coil] K.T.S 18650
VM Custom Coffee mixed with VM Legends Dean 18mg (65:35) // KF Lite + [1.0 Ohm coil] on Nemesis 18650
503 Raven? Never heard of that one. Details please.

503 Raven? Never heard of that one. Details please.

Got it from Dev during a swop at the last JHB vape meet: very pronounced anise flavour like a proper Greek Arak or some will describe it as Sambucca - not an ADV though, but a good palate cleanser.

Apart from the testing I did this morning... I have been really enjoying my Beechies Musk creation (VM Litchi with VM Musk concentrate) and @denizenx fancies it as well! Also VM Pineapple, VM Menthol Ice and Menthol Ice with Coconut.

Completed my first tank of vk4 today.

Enjoyed that very much. Although I had zero taste of tabacco as someone else mentioned in the thread. Only a strong taste of Caramel.
Vaped on 9.5watts

Discoverd my Twisp in my draw yesterday, been vaping it for a bit. Think it has some 5Pawn Gambit still in it. About 4 months old:giggle:, but still grait!!

While waiting on my VM order I decided to see just how over tobacco I am and vaped some Bright Tobacco.... I am DAMN pleased to say that I didn't like the taste of tobacco one little bit.... after 30 years of being a militant smoker I am as happy as a pig in the proverbial! :rock:

happily sucking on liqua Chocolate mixed with capevape spearmint 75/25 mix both 18mg.

very dericious

you like the capevape spearmint????? :eek: i liked their Dunhill flavour, that's been my favourite tobacco so far, except for that one swish bottle i tried in the taste box :wasntme:

you like the capevape spearmint????? :eek: i liked their Dunhill flavour, that's been my favourite tobacco so far, except for that one swish bottle i tried in the taste box :wasntme:
you must try their american tobacco - its got a caramel-ly after taste... very subtle

i tried that one when i was still using their device... wasn't too keen on that or the camel flavour...

today i'm vaping a lovely mix of all 18mg in equal parts VM Menthol Ice, Choc Mint and Strawberry - it's like a choc minty refreshing strawberry milkshake - loving it :rock:

hmm tired of all the flavours , im vaping a blend of 40/60 pg/vg 18mg flavourless juice

trust me after 9 months of trying different juice ive decided top give my tastebuds a break , its not bad at all the vg is quite sweet on its own.:smoke:

some home made menthol with a dash of passion fruit- courtesy of VM

Been loving the vk4 with a few drops of espresso in it. On my second tank today already.

Actually, a lot of vapers do flavourless, usually quite high in VG.

don't want to go too high as i'm using evod tanks & don't want issues where its not wicking fast enough and getting dry hits , will play around with the ratios .

good thing is I can vape at max voltage without getting any burnt taste

don't want to go too high as i'm using evod tanks & don't want issues where its not wicking fast enough and getting dry hits , will play around with the ratios .

good thing is I can vape at max voltage without getting any burnt taste
And coils and wicks last a lot longer too.

Back