What Did You Vape Today?

today its home blend ry4 time again. roughly 50/50 blend comprised of liqua french pipe tobacco, dekang vanilla and VM caramel flavouring

VM4, VK Vanilla Cream, VM Peach Rooibos, VM Berry Blaze and now VM4 :)

Its been hhv waffles . And vk cheesecake on the reo. And fuzion vapor roundhouse with cream in the aerotank ( which doesnt get much attention ).

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

VM Legend Dean mixed with VM custom dark bitter coffee
VM Legend Guevara

happy to have discovered that I still have 4 (!!!) 30ml bottles of VM4....I thought that I had 2 left and did not look at it again so that I can stretch it a bit. :nerd:

I must say though, I have 3 Banana Cream as well, but I am a bit off banana flavoured juices atm.

Must say im really enjoying this new premium hangsen eliquid -HS Silver tobacco and HS Delight.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Tw blackcurrant menthol 6mg and
Tw blue Hawaii 6mg
Vision spinner 3.3v in a VapeOnly maxi bdcc

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

70% 12mg Menthol Ice
30% 6mg Menthol Ice with around 80% VG

All in Kiera the Woodvil 18490!

I ran out off juice that i like as I am waiting for my VM parcel, mixed 1/3 twist cherry with 2/3 vk grape not bad at all, might get use to it

I'm in love with VM juices. Mixed VM4 and ChocMint together today at 50/50. Might be sacrilege, cause both of these are masterpieces on their own, but a interesting combo too! ADV for me! ;-)

Ohm my Vapeness!

just puffed a bit on VK kings cream again - and its getting better and better......

i think i have found the one.....

i am now finishing up all my other jooosses and then on to my flavors from VK....

please Vape king dont EVER stop making kings cream!

At work I vaped on my daily VM4 and now I'm relaxing with some VM Legends Lee, absolute bliss I tell you

Sent from my S4 LTE using my finger

Today I vaped Legends Dean, VM Smurfette, Legends Guevara and finally LekkaVapours (LV) Elvis's Breakfast (Peanut Butter and Banana)

Awesome vape day indeed

my vm4 is half empty now, so i'm forcing myself to vape anything else just so the vm4 will last :)

VK Kings Cream and Snollygoster.

Gambit . And a few test drips of nickoticket .

A few puffs of VM Legends Dean and a few puffs of LV Peanut Butter and Banana (Elvis's Breakfast) for breakfast.. Mmm the breakfast of champions

Back