What Did You Vape Today?

Twisp Cafe Latte in Twisp and the iTaste VV. best juice i've tried so far.
but i'll be going to the PO at lunchtime to pick up a lot of Mount Baker juices. only problem is that i got 36mg and i've since realised that 18-22mg is what i need. So i have to order some 0 mg base liquid to dilute it, and flavours. ...and bottles.
btw, what opinions on LDPE vs PET plastic bottles. most of the commercial brand liquids seem to use PET bottles.

Self made spearmint 12% concentrate, 6mg nic. Pro tank mini 3 on my vision spinner 2 at 3.7v. Nice and cold smoke

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

Five Pawns Signature series:
Queenside, Gambit, Grandmaster, Absolute Pin'
and VM Coffee

Five Pawns Signature series:
Queenside, Gambit, Grandmaster, Absolute Pin'
and VM Coffee

Lovely @johan
Which of the 5 Pawns are you enjoying the most?

VK Bubblegum and Cheesecake during the day, just took out my VM stock to try the 100%VG Banana Cream, but that will have to wait till I get rebuilding, way too thick for standard mPT2 coils

Onto VM Choc Mint now

QUEENSIDE, just received my second bottle today, Bowden's Mate is the only one in the signature series I dislike.

Amazing @johan
I like Bowdens the most!
Once again, illustrating just how personal taste is

Bazooka from legend E Juice in my kayfun! Bubblegum Deluxe Wooohoooo

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Nicoticket - Frenilla
Homebrewed cherry cola
Homebrewed menthol berry.

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

Had some chocolate from VK. Wow it is really good! Doesn't taste like normal chocolate, more like dark chocolate.

Now filled the aerotank with cherry menthol. First time vaping menthol. Really impressed!

been vaping my standard VK pina colada and VK TraBacco today.
when i was there this afternoon i decided to pick up a bottle of amarula.

filled up my tank with it, and i must say, its got a very sweet initial taste, but after some puffs its a very "relaxed" flavor - i am quite beside myself with this one.... lovely stuff

Rocket fuel vapor - peachy keen. Awesome flavour From the Zamplebox!

Using my vision spinner 2 in the pro tank mini 3

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

Been vaping on the twisp nut brittle since Friday and I have to admit..... I'm addicted! Absolutely loving it :D Wish I had picked up two of the nut brittle instead of getting the chocolate.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Wow quite a list today ... Heathers waffles, Vape Crave Delight, VM4, Pink Spot, Yaeliq Creme Brule and my DIY Sky Blue Cherry Cola ... and oh yes the last of mt DIY batch Dulce De Leche from Sky Blue.

Pulled out some juices that been standing for a while.

Vm vanilla custard tasting really good now after 2weeks or so. Filled the pro tank mini 3 twice with it. Banana cream also very nice and then just now filled the iclear 16D with half vm4 half vk4. Will be vaping that most of tomorrow on the mvp. Rest others i vaped on the svd around 8watts

Had a go at this last night from the Zamplebox
helios-vapor-carmine.jpg

Really enjoying this juice but think it would be even better come summer time, don't know if I'll be able to keep this till then though...

Fruity flavors, watermelon etc.

A mix of VM Banana Cream, VM Coffee and VM4. Nom nom

i am on a full tank of Menthol Ice, with my 30ml bottle as backup in my bag... can feel a flu coming on and it's opening my airways up nicely while taking the stuffy feelings away :)

I was surprised on the weekend to find some Liqua at a little tobacco store at Glengarry Shopping mall in Vredekloof, Brackenfell. I have only been vaping for 2 weeks and have never tasted Liqua. I got some Twisp Tobacco #1 and Twisp Vanilla when I bought my Twisp. Last weekend I got the MVP at the Cape Meet and also some VM4 and VM Menthol Ice. I cannot leave the VM4 alone. It is the best tasting juice ever.
Anyway. I bought the Liqua Energy Drink as they had a very limited range and that looked like the best one out of the lot. I can't say that I am crazy about it. I like the flavour, but cannot stand the synthetic taste that lingers on your tongue.

Another one from the Zamplebox
HV Big Heart Flavors - 555 House Blend
Site Desc: Is to the tobacco leaf what Sinatra is to the Sands, with just a touch of something else

I taste a very light tobacco flavour and a bit of peanut/or nutty taste if I'm not mistaken? Nice and decent clouds with a light throat hit, there is unfortunately not a specific flavour in this liquid that really stands out for me. I've read some reviews and other users do seem to like this a lot
BHF-555-bottle.jpg

Alternating in my Reos between:
  1. The Virus (Nicoticket)
  2. Dr Stanley Clarke's Snake Oil (T-Max)
  3. Blackbird (Witchers Brew from SubOhmVapor)
  4. Bowden's Mate (5Pawns from Vapeking)

a little bit of HHV caramel coffee i got from rob in the new aerotank, and whatever old leftover failed diy juices i have left in the dripper as i'm practicing blowing clouds :)

Been vaping on my "Strawberry Sundae" juice in the key fun lite on the MVP.
Been dripping my "Poison Apple" juice in the Trident on the SVD.

WB Blackbird in the grand, on a 0.9ohm 32g twisted coil. Absolutely fantastic!

Back