What Did You Vape Today?

Browdens Mate is the best Vape out there! That would be my every second Vape throughout the whole year if I could afford it! Love that stuff! I want to have little tiny browdens mate babies with it!
You are onto that "little" topic again! Remember where it took you to the last time:D. BTW, agree Bowden's Mate is just awesome.

I have today moved away from my normal VM4, Vanilla Custard and Gambit and am vaping some VM Pineapple and some Top Q spearmint (The microwaved ones) Just to get rid of them as i'm not to fond.

Has any online shop in SA got it in stock! You guys are driving me to drink! :confused:
I'm not sure. As far as I know it is Vape King only that have 5 pawn and I know they are out of stock

Today was Bowdens because Silver came for a visit and bring me Gambit. Thank you so much @Silver !
I think I must be one of the few people not too fond of Bowdens.
Now I'm vaping Gambit and just LOVE it!!

Vaping Bowdens (sparingly) and HHV's Pirates Booty today. Both on the new bamboo wicks.

i went to a very nice place and they let me taste the new 5 pawns .... OMG .

there is definitely something for everybody , BUT , just you frigging wait till you try Castle Long .

shutupandtakemymoney.jpg

Today was a "mild" vaping day, busy running around to several meetings.

VM Choc Mint in the PT2Mini and Liqua Cuban Cigar Tobacco in a Justfog 1453
Mostly in the car - in and out of the rain...

I also met SpongeBob, the delightful little bright yellow REO Mini powerhouse - courtesy of @TylerD
Big up to @TylerD for loading my favourite flavour, 5Pawns Bowdens Mate into the REO for me to try.
It was like he rolled out the red carpet for me. All I had to do was walk up to it, grab it and vape.
That's what I call uber considerate - from a fellow vaper.
Thanks @TylerD!

Spongebob was awesome!
I want one... or two...

Vaping Bowdens (sparingly) and HHV's Pirates Booty today. Both on the new bamboo wicks.

Bamboo !
Sounds interesting @Matthee.
And the verdict of that as a wicking material?

Sorry, just saw the thread now - thanks
Looks very interesting indeed.
Thanks so much for sharing @Matthee

Cappuccino, cheese cake and Gambit ;)

mabupaju.jpg

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9195 mit Tapatalk

Super-looking combination there @Tom!

And the weather there looks a lot better than here in JHB for the past 10 days or so

Weather is not bad at all. Spring inc!

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9195 mit Tapatalk

For me it's been a VM day predominantly.
Choc Mint and Banana Cream on the PT2Minis - just perfect.
And I went out for lunch, took the JustFog1453, which is my Liqua Cuban Cigar Tobacco flavour carrier.
Incidentally, I like a nice tobacco as a change - inbetween the sweeter vapes.

Dripped a bit of 5Pawns Grandmaster on two occasions - but something is wrong with my dripper setup - TH and flavour has declined. I may have disturbed the coil. Need to rewick and maybe recoil. But Sunday is coil day, so will wait for tomorrow.

Yealiq Black Honey Tobacco in the Aqua, VM4 in a Revtank mini and homebrewed Double RY4 on the dripper.

I use 4 parts one hundred percent vg "waffle cone" from alchemy e-lixirs 6mg and 1 part NicQuid's Strawnana Smoothie 18mg 60/40 pgvg.

Lee

I use 4 parts one hundred percent vg "waffle cone" from alchemy e-lixirs 6mg and 1 part NicQuid's Strawnana Smoothie 18mg 60/40 pgvg.

Lee
I think thats what I'm going to get for desert just now hmmmm waffles.

That mix does sound interesting.

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

Lee
That sounds really delicious

A solid day of nothing but VM Menthol Ice... but there wasn't that much vaping because my wife was with me all day and she still nags me with the vaping... no where like she did with the stinkies... but still the eyes looking to the sky story... :rolleyes:

Back