What Did You Vape Today?

vaping the rainbow in my kayfun
origasmic(fuzion) on reo
home brew Asian ry4 on drip

sent from my reonautical cloud machine

Took my Syringe out to suck out the VM Banana Cream from Nautilus 2... not sure why I just don't like it today... Cleaned the tank and trying to decide what to put in for today... it's a toss up between Passion Peach and Candyfloss. Nautilus 1 obviously has Menthol Ice... One of the mPT2's has Synfonya Limone in it and I take a couple of puffs of that occasionally during the day... I still need to find a perfect citrus Orange or Lemon but Limone is still the best I have found.

All the other mPT2's have been cleaned and are ready for new juice when I can make up my mind what to put in them... I think I may do some topQ Juices in them today!

@Rob Fisher - I like it that you have multiple flavours going.
And I have also found that sometimes I don't like a flavour as much as I did before. I think it has to do with the time of the day for me and whether I've eaten or not. Still trying to figure that out.

I guess, we sometimes crave different tastes in our food all the time, so why not with vaping juice as well. I think one needs to have a nice variety of juices that one really likes - and just rotate them all the time...

I just went back to look at my original review and Banana Cream was my least favourite back then... so that's off the list!

Candyfloss custom mix made for me by @Oupa made it into one of the mPT2's... Oh man this takes me back to my childhood days of the Little Top on South Beach when a Tickey would buy me an ice cream, candyfloss and a juice!

Voltage on the eGo-C needs to be pretty low (3,3v) and the inhale needs to be gentle...

This whole vaping story is a case of experimenting non-stop... I really need to keep notes because some juice need more power than others and sometimes you need to inhale deep and other times gently bentley does it.

Did I mention I love this game? :p

Liqua berry mix in the EVOD and my evolving RY4 in the mPT2 - finally got the ratios right, hopefully the next batch is as good.

Rum and honey pipe tobacco NET, mixed with a little ry4
Yummy

VM4
DIY orange (VM concentrate)
naturallyextractedtobacco.com Big Spirit, with a few drops of VM menthol concentrate.

Yesterday was VM Choc Mint
Today is VM Choc Mint in one tank and VM Litchi in another
@Oupa, your normal juices are still Legendary ;-)

VM Menthol Ice and 80% Litchi and 20% Menthol Ice and then a very special Orange made by a mate from CT! :D

today was tuscan cocoa in russian and heavenly tobacco in aero tank

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Last night RY4 dyed green with cake colouring, didn't taste the difference, might be due to heavy St. P's celebrations.

VM Lichi with a dash of Menthol Ice in the Aerotank
VM Menthol Ice in the iClear X.1
Electro Stix Lemon in the Kanger T3S <-- Impressive R95 Atomiser!
VM Menthol Ice in the Nautilus

@Matthee was so kind to send me a bottle of HHV Heavenly Tobacco. Just finished giving the mini a bubble bath, a new 0.8 26 kanthal coil, some nolax treatment and I'm in heaven! This must be one of the best juices I have vaped to date.

I'm stuck with all the shite 10ml you get with your first e-cig purchase mixed with menthol ice to make it vapable until VM's order arrive.

I'm stuck with all the shite 10ml you get with your first e-cig purchase mixed with menthol ice to make it vapable until VM's order arrive.

Eish, sorry to hear. Hope your vape mail arrives soon!

Back