What Did You Vape Today?

@Silver if you haven't already, try Heathers Heavenly Vape Caramel Apple Tobacco.

I reckon it's a good substitute for Blackbird, which I'm also a fan of. The Caramel is almost burnt, and combined with the apple, it makes a similar'ish substitute for the cognac in Blackbird - that bold sweetness that's not too sweet.

Let's just say, if you like one, you should like the other. When I vaped the HHV, I thought of Blackbird.

I actually think I prefer the HHV.

Thanks @r0gue z0mbie
I tried HHV caramel apple tobacco nearly a year ago when I was still on my simple Clearo devices
I did not enjoy it at all then. But perhaps that was too early in my vaping journey
Thanks for the reminder. Will make a note to get some and try again if the opportunity arises.

Bombies - Berry Jello Shots
Bombies - Bacco B
Hurricane Vapor - Sunshine Cured Tobacco

VM berry blaze consistently remains my favorite, the perfect balance of a slight fruit flavour without the sweetness other fruit flavours have.

VM berry blaze consistently remains my favorite, the perfect balance of a slight fruit flavour without the sweetness other fruit flavours have.
Yip, VM Berry Blaze is the only juice my wife vapes.......and she has tasted a lot of others.

Started the day off on HHT, then some pirates booty and now I'm on enterprise

Sent from my S4 LTE using my finger

VM Berry Blaze at the moment in my EVOD1
With 4 drops of VM menthol concentrate
Lovely

steeping my own mix at the moment (Attempt 1) smells good sofar...

Today's juice menu is with compliments of @KieranD. He gifted me a bottle and I won't the other in a prize.

Suicide Bunny - mothers milk
Suicide Bunny - sucker punch

Both awesome vapes and reviews will follow soon

Agent P by Bombies via CloudFlavour
Bowden's Mate by 5 Pawns via eCiggies
Fight your Fate by King's Crown via Vape Cartel
Coolcumber Mint by Nicoticket

Vapour Mountain Tropical Ice - Yum
Mount Baker Extreme Ice - Yum
Mount Baker Wintergreen - Yum (New one Yah!)
Mount Baker Butterscotch - Yuck

Agent P by Bombies via CloudFlavour
Bowden's Mate by 5 Pawns via eCiggies
Fight your Fate by King's Crown via Vape Cartel
Coolcumber Mint by Nicoticket

By the way @Andre, I tried to order 18mg bowdens from eCiggies, but they only have 12mg. Walter says they are phasing out 18mg for 5 Pawns and moving toward 12mg. Just mentioning since we 18mg vapers need to stick together and fight hard for our stronger juices ;-)

By the way @Andre, I tried to order 18mg bowdens from eCiggies, but they only have 12mg. Walter says they are phasing out 18mg for 5 Pawns and moving toward 12mg. Just mentioning since we 18mg vapers need to stick together and fight hard for our stronger juices ;-)

Yip as they have been replenishing flavours, 18mg 5P is disappearing :/

try going down to 12mg. I have finally gone to 6mg now. Its enough for me.

Yes, saw that. Other than Blackbird seems vapemob is following the same policy.

Yes, saw that. Other than Blackbird seems vapemob is following the same policy.

This will be the end for me !
Lol
I may have to start chain vaping

try going down to 12mg. I have finally gone to 6mg now. Its enough for me.

Thanks @Tom
You are right
I need to try more juices in 12mg
I have found some are ok, but some are just too light, even with a decent 0.7 ohm build in the Reo

Back