What Did You Vape Today?

I was introduced to a gem, and it has been my ADV since monday.

As a smoker, I HATED menthol, any kind, any type, I just plain hated it. Funny enough, I was introduced to "Menthol Ice" on monday at Vape King when picking up my Atlantis tank. I though to myself "ahh siff, how can these dudes be raving on about something so kak" untill I was offered a taste. I squirted a few drops into my dripper and gave it a burn... WOW, It completely blew me away, carried on sucking on it till i got a dry hit... I couldnt believe how awesome it was. Got 2 bottles of it and I havnt stopped since.

I can officially say I have been converted, I am now proud to say im a menthol vaper! :D:D:D

IMG_1503.JPG

I dont know their names, but big ups to those 2 okes that caught me at Vape King!

I had another 25ml of VM4 left....but it was too strong for me in 18mg. So, I mixed it down with pure VG....50% and it is still very tasty. Its actually perfect. Maybe because it steeped for 10 months :D

As a smoker, I HATED menthol, any kind, any type, I just plain hated it. Funny enough, I was introduced to "Menthol Ice" on monday at Vape King when picking up my Atlantis tank. I though to myself "ahh siff, how can these dudes be raving on about something so kak" untill I was offered a taste. I squirted a few drops into my dripper and gave it a burn... WOW, It completely blew me away, carried on sucking on it till i got a dry hit... I couldnt believe how awesome it was. Got 2 bottles of it and I havnt stopped since.

I can officially say I have been converted, I am now proud to say im a menthol vaper! :D:D:D

View attachment 17782

I dont know their names, but big ups to those 2 okes that caught me at Vape King!

First ever vape I took was VK Menthol Ice...you could say it's what sold me on vaping ;) It really is a fantastic juice :D

Vaping on some harvest berry. I've been off the fruity flavours for a while so now I'm really enjoying this.

Been trying Mount Baker Vapor Wintergreen in Amber the REO but while I love the exhale taste of the Wintergreen it isn't very satisfying... so I have now added half VM Menthol Ice... the Kick of VM MI and the sweet taste of Wintergreen... funny it's quite sweet and menthol going in and very Wintergreen coming out! Nice!

Wintergreen 002.JPG

b592f00a9ccc498371cf5c8ff118a042.jpg

Nick's Blissful Brew - Smoked Custard Plus (VG) .....super yum :)

Mixed a 6ml bottle of plain Max VG @6mg to try it out. My taste buds are playing havoc lately, and I can't seem to tolerate anything sweet whatsoever. So far it's not half bad, kinda like when I gave up using sugar in coffee a few years ago. Looking forward to the experience of a flavorless juice.

Been trying Mount Baker Vapor Wintergreen in Amber the REO but while I love the exhale taste of the Wintergreen it isn't very satisfying... so I have now added half VM Menthol Ice... the Kick of VM MI and the sweet taste of Wintergreen... funny it's quite sweet and menthol going in and very Wintergreen coming out! Nice!

i couldn't even try vaping wintergreen; it means Deep Heat and what we had to do with it at boarding school.

View attachment 17795

Mixed a 6ml bottle of plain Max VG @6mg to try it out. My taste buds are playing havoc lately, and I can't seem to tolerate anything sweet whatsoever. So far it's not half bad, kinda like when I gave up using sugar in coffee a few years ago. Looking forward to the experience of a flavorless juice.

yeah i have a taste issue.
People in the office kitchen when they saw me putting like a pinch of sugar in my coffee. :O
----

skyblue Happy Holidays @Melinda and @Derick , i want some more...

20141223_211620_PP_450x600_80%.JPG

i don't know what it is, aside from the slight menthol - which is perfect, just a touch. Maybe some kind of melon flavour. i'm not sure i want to know. Maybe having no mental association is a good thing sometimes.
Keep the name, it makes it different. i'm sure no-one else has a Happy Holidays juice.
i couldn't resist trying it, i guess it's steeped for a week or two anyway. i topped up an EVOD that still had a drop of Sludge in it...and now i filled it up. So. My taste just expanded slightly from tobacco. :rolleyes:

People in the office kitchen when they saw me putting like a pinch of sugar in my coffee. :O
----

View attachment 18173

i don't know what it is, aside from the slight menthol - which is perfect, just a touch. Maybe some kind of melon flavour. i'm not sure i want to know. Maybe having no mental association is a good thing sometimes.
Keep the name, it makes it different. i'm sure no-one else has a Happy Holidays juice.
i couldn't resist trying it, i guess it's steeped for a week or two anyway. i topped up an EVOD that still had a drop of Sludge in it...and now i filled it up. So. My taste just expanded slightly from tobacco. :rolleyes:
That Holiday joose is nice, I tried a little while visiting @VapeGrrl yesterday.

it's weird, the menthol has receded now. it's not sweet, but it's not dry. i suppose there's a faint sweetness, but not what i'd call sweet. Maybe EM. ohh well, lots to learn.

i think i should have this in my rotation, like a refresher to avoid getting jaded on the tobaccos, the NETs.

Last edited:
@Cat glad you like it, been waiting for the reviews to come in after Christmas to see if it will go in our Line-up

----

View attachment 18173

I love that flavour that @Melinda has cooked up - I love the fact that you cannot identify any of the components, yet if you removed one you would notice. Also try it with different ohm coils, the flavour actually changes and different elements come to the forefront

I love that flavour that @Melinda has cooked up - I love the fact that you cannot identify any of the components, yet if you removed one you would notice. Also try it with different ohm coils, the flavour actually changes and different elements come to the forefront

Ohhh, another of @Melinda's magical brews...I'd love to give it a try. Please add it to the website (even if it's just for a limited run) :D

@free3dom call me on Friday if you are around and you can come pick up a bottle, right now I'm giving them away free with all my orders but you are more than welcome to pop around and pick one up....

My first impression was some sort of strawberry - synthetic strawberry flavour - noticed that later too. But never any sickly sweet taste. Quite "smokey" too, somehow. Good amount of vapour. And good throat hit. Looking forward to it being added to the line. 18mg. i'm gonna keep this bottle as a "collector's item." :D

View attachment 17782

Theo and Byron :) Dont know if they on the forum

Today being back at work I took the Istick with the Nauty and some of Vapekings Vanilla Cream, which was an awesome ADV, this evening i am just relaxing with a lovely bit of RDA fun with my tugboat and some awesome Bound by the crown. Man this stiff hits the right spots.

Back