What Did You Vape Today?

Hey. Sorry for late reply. It was 5 and 64

5 is awesome. 64 tastes like soap to me . I have a bottle of the cinnamon as well but still need to try it

Sent from my Note 4
Well. ....going to give that range a miss then

Hey. Sorry for late reply. It was 5 and 64

5 is awesome. 64 tastes like soap to me . I have a bottle of the cinnamon as well but still need to try it

Sent from my Note 4

I agree. nr.5 is in a class of it's own. You wont regret it if you like dessert flavs. And nr.32 is unique and haven't tasted a cinnamon quite like that one. Tastes exactly like pancakes imo!

Haha @Marzuq
It is...something we cannot properly describe... I'm glad you enjoying it

Sent via a Dual-Coil Sub Ohm Cloud Bomb Thing

Beard number 32, although i think there is something wrong with this last batch. It tastes like artificial sweetner and no cinnamon. Dont know what went wrong there. Will let it steep for a bit.

Bound by the crown - the king. Great juice. need to get the sweetner out of my mouth and this is helping a lot.

hi guys
im vaping a 3mg bloody sunday by voodoo juice.exellent all rounder vape.tasted a few but its still my go back to vape

Halo - Menthol Ice 6mg on my Nautilus (finally with a BVC coil)
Halo - Captain Jack 6mg on my Nautilus Mini

Menthol Ice, is pretty damned nice :p Strong coolada with a hint of mint in it.

Captain Jack is more of a pipe tobacco with some rum and honey (description doesn't say anything about rum and honey. but i can definitely taste it)

Had some of a mates Clouds of Icarus - Lemon Bar yesterday....this is really nice. Unfortunately its only available in 12 and 18mg atm, here in Germany.

Pink Lady, Monster Melons, Looper... and busy testing Billow 2 and the Radius BF atty.

IMG_2142.JPG

Today the Nuppins got lots of airtime ;-)

Vape Craving Desire. In REO Blue/Nuppin on the left.
I actually haven't vaped this juice for a long time. It's my favourite of the lineup. Subtle guava and mango. Super refined. 12mg. High 76%VG. My first time in the Nuppin. It's awesome!!! Loving it.

And then in REO Red it's Lime Ice - my DIY - I just love it in the Nuppin too.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435001288.438306.jpg

Today the Nuppins got lots of airtime ;-)

Vape Craving Desire. In REO Blue/Nuppin on the left.
I actually haven't vaped this juice for a long time. It's my favourite of the lineup. Subtle guava and mango. Super refined. 12mg. High 76%VG. My first time in the Nuppin. It's awesome!!! Loving it.

And then in REO Red it's Lime Ice - my DIY - I just love it in the Nuppin too.

View attachment 29847
seems we are both nostalgic atm... I have loaded up with Vape Orenda Whirling Dervish again....after a 5-6 month break from it. Enjoying it again :)

Its still 6mg....therefore I need to phase out on that quickly. Already ordering all new juices in 3mg....

E-Liquid Project - The Daddler (6mg)
E-Liquid Project - White Biskit Bread (3mg) <---- This is my favourite in the E-Liquid Project line of juices
Shall have to give the Biskit a shot - see too many liking it. And I love Lemon Meringue.

Witchers Brew Blackbird - divine in the Chalice at 0.5 ohms.
Tarks Matador - made for the Rogue.
Cuttwood Monster Melons (Cyclops)
VM XXX (Chalice)

Tonight I'm vaping on Sky Blue Ambrosia in eGo ONE Mega Ni Coil on Evic VT. Amazing the different Flavours at different Temps.

Sent from my ZTE Blade L2 using Tapatalk

Back