What is worse than a dry hit?

I don't know if it's just me, but after filling a bottle on a few occasions, it's rock hard and doesn't squonk. You push the bottle and you think you have flooded your atty. The second try hit makes you squonk harder... the third dry hit makes you open the top cap and caress the bottle and test!
By the 3rd dry hit I am done.

When your regulated device switches off & just stops working or when your Reo spring / firing pin collapses and you don't have a spare :tmi:

When you gaming it up and forget to put the top cap on the dripper = Lips straight onto hot coil.

Wonder if that only happened to me.... (twice)?

When you gaming it up and forget to put the top cap on the dripper = Lips straight onto hot coil.

Wonder if that only happened to me.... (twice)?
Hahaha... almost!
It's like taking a solid hit quickly in between an intense part or between rounds and don't push the firing button (true story!)

I don't know if it's just me, but after filling a bottle on a few occasions, it's rock hard and doesn't squonk. You push the bottle and you think you have flooded your atty. The second try hit makes you squonk harder... the third dry hit makes you open the top cap and caress the bottle and test!
By the 3rd dry hit I am done.
Sounds like you haven't cut a relief on the end of your feeder tube yet.

Sounds like you haven't cut a relief on the end of your feeder tube yet.
No, the tube is still as I got it, uncut. Will have to see what the best way is to do that. Would be great it that sorts those dry hits out!
They very few and scarce, but has happened on two occasions.

No, the tube is still as I got it, uncut. Will have to see what the best way is to do that. Would be great it that sorts those dry hits out!
They very few and scarce, but has happened on two occasions.
Just cut a little inverted V at the bottom of the tube.

Flooding the RBA deck seems to have worked with dry hits. Not a single one today

Nearly knocked out teeth a few times, driving along a dirt road on my way home and trying to Vape at the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you ever lung hit a stinky? Thats worse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back