What mod to replace evic vtc mini

canocep66

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi everyone
(First i apologise for bad english not my first language)

My evic vtc mini got stolen so i have to get another mod. What would you guyz recommended. I loved the size, display and all the functionalities of the vtc.
I have a heavy rx200 for to use at home.
Is there a better mod than evic vtc mini in the similar size and portability.(or should i get just another vtc mini again)
Temperature control with stainless steel and usb charging is a must for me. Dont has to be powerful than 75 watts.
Thanks in advance.

yes, temp control would be a factor...just want to avoid bad mods, based on others' experiences

Then you can scratch the Minikin 1.5 and Sigelei 213 fuchai off the list so long :p

In terms of affordability, the SMOK H-Priv is your best value for money and tested to not only have functional temp control, but it is accurate as well. Its definitely a bit bulkier than the evic so perhaps you should head into a B&M store to get a feel for the size.

Not sure what your budget is but if you're willing to fork out cash for an SX450J chip, its well worth it.

Then you can scratch the Minikin 1.5 and Sigelei 213 fuchai off the list so long :p

In terms of affordability, the SMOK H-Priv is your best value for money and tested to not only have functional temp control, but it is accurate as well. Its definitely a bit bulkier than the evic so perhaps you should head into a B&M store to get a feel for the size.

Not sure what your budget is but if you're willing to fork out cash for an SX450J chip, its well worth it.
Well, I've looked at the Tesla Nano (sexy looking device) and just seen the youtube video of the Smok H-Priv (looks very conservative) but I think that the 200W is overkill really. The schlep about both devices is that USB charging is done when Mod is on its sideo_O

Well, I've looked at the Tesla Nano (sexy looking device) and just seen the youtube video of the Smok H-Priv (looks very conservative) but I think that the 200W is overkill really. The schlep about both devices is that USB charging is done when Mod is on its sideo_O

I don't think the H-Priv has onboard charging. but the best way to charge a battery is on a charger. Plus that way one can also vape one set of batteries while another set charges.

Also keep in mind, the Tesla has a built in battery so if you don't have a backup, you will have to vape it while its plugged in to charge.

Maybe be consider the Presa 100w, it takes a 26650 sized battery which (if you can find one) can run some pretty high mAh capacities. Also the new ELeaf iPower is due any day now, it's about the same size as the old iStick 50w and has a built in 5000mAh. As for temp control, I have no idea if these are any good or not.

Maybe be consider the Presa 100w, it takes a 26650 sized battery which (if you can find one) can run some pretty high mAh capacities. Also the new ELeaf iPower is due any day now, it's about the same size as the old iStick 50w and has a built in 5000mAh. As for temp control, I have no idea if these are any good or not.
That's why I love this forum, so much experience and knowledge to help us newbies make educated decisions;)

Serious m8 .....just look at the photo. Do you really want to replace this with something else.
This was my first kit I bought I still use it the most.
Comfortable, compatible, single :) , stable, beautiful, reliable, great companion, not complex and so on.
Come to think of it .....sounds like my wife except the "single" part.

DSC_0120.JPG

I can advise to go for the Evic VTwo mini. Pretty much the same as the VTC mini I guess but I get 2-2.5 days battery life using it daily at the office and I clear about 4.5 mls per day. Has Temp control and all the other nice functions of the bigger mods.

I can advise to go for the Evic VTwo mini. Pretty much the same as the VTC mini I guess but I get 2-2.5 days battery life using it daily at the office and I clear about 4.5 mls per day. Has Temp control and all the other nice functions of the bigger mods.
only 4.5mls a day:clap:.. Thats the dream

With wot tank do u get that usage?
Compared to my VTC mini when using the Crius tank, I used to vape early morning and late night and would only manage off a fully-charged battery (25w; 0.3Ω)...my question is how do u last -2.5 days off a single charge?

With wot tank do u get that usage?
Compared to my VTC mini when using the Crius tank, I used to vape early morning and late night and would only manage off a fully-charged battery (25w; 0.3Ω)...my question is how do u last -2.5 days off a single charge?
I use a turd in the mod and I run my Nautilus X till around 10am (22w) and then my protank 4 at 35w till around 3pm . In the evenings I run my sub ohm tanks on my rx200s.

Well, time to step up...

...i'm looking at experimenting with builds and different coils to enhance the flavour of my vapes...

...so I'm looking at a higher wattage mod to handle the Claptons and those other hectic builds; also to accomodate the wider tanks.

I'm taken by the Minikin 1.5 due to its size as it aint that big to stuff in a pocket

Suggestions?

Well, time to step up...

...i'm looking at experimenting with builds and different coils to enhance the flavour of my vapes...

...so I'm looking at a higher wattage mod to handle the Claptons and those other hectic builds; also to accomodate the wider tanks.

I'm taken by the Minikin 1.5 due to its size as it aint that big to stuff in a pocket

Suggestions?
I miss my minikin:(. The 1.5 is one of my favourity mods due to size and the rubber skin

I have the Evic VTC duel and will vouch for it if you enjoyed the first one. I can highly recommend it. Value for money for what you get, single or duel option, sleek, sturdy, all the bells and whistles, not that I am a TC fan at all. It's in my daily rotation and operates seamlessly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back