What's in your hand right now?

I must say im very pleased with my gift box that my wife g
ave me... The flavour in the baby beast is amazing....

532369773b402b7e5a2b43490148328b.jpg

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

I quite like the iPower, not my favourite mod, but the battery will last quite some time, now I just need an atty to matchy matchy:nod::
IMG_6107.JPG

Meanwhile. ....

I thort let's go back to basics as I'm a little off the building and wicking and high watts.. and then I get myself the trusty Evic mini Vtwo and a Smok baby beast and BOOOOM!!!

let's J's say I was NOT expecting this. . In a good way obviously ... flava and clouds ,everything but basic. . Can't be happier
b9273f7e42af385242efdbac78ce564a.jpg

Giving Liqua's HP Frutti Velocity a go in their own device! A nice fruit vape, but can't pin down any specific flavours at the moment. Really really smooth!

Qube.jpg

How's the petri Oom?

Pretty damn good! It has exceeded my expectations... it's beautiful and beautifully built... I'm also really impressed with the commercial coils and have been vaping on it since I got it yesterday. It's not about to replace my Serpent Mini 25's nut it will most certainly go into rotation with them.

Awesum man.. waiting for the Review on You tube. . I enjoy ur vids lol . It is stunning.. now to get a natchy matchy gold mod

Few holiday snaps of the Hotcig/Limitless plus honeymoon.

1.) posing with a camelthorn fire as backdrop in Amanzi River Camp in Namibia
2.) rocky outcrops on the SA side of the Orange river
3.) having a Don Pedro sundowner on the way back in the restaurant of Varhynsdorp caravan park

DSC_7893.JPG

DSC_7891.JPG

DSC_7920.JPG

Back