What's in your hand right now?

@Rob Fisher wat r ur initial thoughts on that mod I worry about the fire button but I must admit it looks incredible that setup u hav there!!!

The Smok Alien appears to be well made... feels comfortable in the hand... looks great... menu system is simple... initial thoughts are it's a great dual 18650 mod! The fire button is just fine and works well!

88c30aa6ceff5ac0ce4f4fb024e7d24f.jpg

Just got Serpent Mini and man the flavour is fantastic. Battle worn ipvd2 is back in business!
I have the same setup, stripped all the paint of the body of the d2 and left the door.
f2f98a44f97b5a762935dccf881ca7bb.jpg

Loving me some Serpent

Attachments

• IMG_20161006_141816.jpg
    IMG_20161006_141816.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 92
Looking good @Caramia , thanks for the brilliant tank swop & great meeting you. Hope your heel mends soon & take it easy.
Thanx @Deckie, and Touché!
Was really good to meet you in person, and thanx for going through the trouble to come to my house.
I hope you like the tank, and that it gives you many happy vape memories!
Thanx, it will take some time, but getting there
:)

Smok Osub 80 and some Scream. #Bushvibes

That looks great @Bush Vaper
How is the Osub handling the bush?
I have never vaped in the bush amongst the animals - do they respond at all to the clouds if I may ask?

That looks great @Bush Vaper
How is the Osub handling the bush?
I have never vaped in the bush amongst the animals - do they respond at all to the clouds if I may ask?
The clouds are so big, they think its a bushfire and start running. Lol.

On a serious note though, had it for close to 2 weeks now and its worked great for me. Got a nice urban camo sidepouch from @Sir Vape to keep it safe seeing that I killed a twisp falling out my top pocket into a water hole.

Im not really a chain vaper so the batt lasts more than a day and thats awesome. Just suuuper thirsty on juice.

T.I.A

The clouds are so big, they think its a bushfire and start running. Lol.

On a serious note though, had it for close to 2 weeks now and its worked great for me. Got a nice urban camo sidepouch from @Sir Vape to keep it safe seeing that I killed a twisp falling out my top pocket into a water hole.

Im not really a chain vaper so the batt lasts more than a day and thats awesome. Just suuuper thirsty on juice.

T.I.A

Great to hear!
These tanks today are guzzlers of note

Next time you see a rhino or elephant, pull out your mod and take a photo for us ;-)

Back