What's in your hand right now?

f600d91f94b3678d5b7f2c473bf50726.jpg

Loving temp sensing, not scared to take a lekker long satisfying toke anymore.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Glad your enjoying it bro. We are really impressed with these little Invaders :rock:

Hellboy RDA (Finally found a use for the stupid atlantis v2 driptip) and my sigelei 100w

65e80ec703ac1b7f69bc8df2ad54b864.jpg

407d22607bbdc16cd5158ff8983284b5.jpg

Subtank Mini and my Flask clone

242baaead4f65507784b6a920b1126ad.jpg

da04e4241d71436ee80f2538a516a0eb.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Silver I also have the mvp2. And what a legend it is. I have had it for just under a year and has never given me any crap like my previous devices.
I do find myself craving more power. I want to up grade to the mvp3. But it seems pointless as it only pushes out 30 watts. Do you or any other Vapers know if innokin has or will release something with more beans than the mvp3 anytime soon?

Silver I also have the mvp2. And what a legend it is. I have had it for just under a year and has never given me any crap like my previous devices.
I do find myself craving more power. I want to up grade to the mvp3. But it seems pointless as it only pushes out 30 watts. Do you or any other Vapers know if innokin has or will release something with more beans than the mvp3 anytime soon?
The mvp3 pro will be coming soon. Think that is 60w

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

uploadfromtaptalk1434427947384.jpg Today's setup. CF SUB/original Subtank filled with Pink Lady.
Cana 30W/Subtank Plus filled with Looper

Thanks @Jysin
I hear you on the lack of power for the MVP2. At only 11 Watts max, its more for the Clearomizer type device. Thats why i use it on the Evod1 with a stock 1.8 ohm single Evod coil head at 7.5 Watts. I use it mainly in the mornings when I want a mild vape. That said, with 18mg juice and a few added drops of menthol concentrate it still gives a very pleasant and satisfying vape. And there is something special about the flavour on an Evod1 with certain juices.

As @Barak has pointed out, the MVP Pro should be coming soon. But I hope it will be the same quality as the mighty MVP2. Innokin just made a true winner with the MVP2. I think its going to be challenging to make another winner of the same relative calibre when one considers all the amazing competing devices available now.

Public holiday afternoons

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434451844.637128.jpg

View attachment 28483

Loving the m80 so far. Whole day of vaping and only a little drop in battery life. ******* a

This is the exact combo I've been thinking about getting as my first mod device. Did you upgrade the firmwire etc? When was yours built? Worried about reliability. Any problems/issues/things you can tell me? Thx

This is the exact combo I've been thinking about getting as my first mod device. Did you upgrade the firmwire etc? When was yours built? Worried about reliability. Any problems/issues/things you can tell me? Thx
Hey man. Haven't upgraded the firmware yet. Still looking to get access on a windows pc since you cant do it on a mac. Don't know when it was built. At the moment i haven't had a problem with it at all, and I'm not really worried about reliability. Only weird thing i have noticed is once the battery is dead and you plug it into the charger, it immediately jumps up to like 40% and then charges from there. Other than that it is rock solid.

Hey forum,Ive got a Ehpro 50 watt with a subtank mini, what do you guys think of the device and have I gotten value for money?

Hey man. Haven't upgraded the firmware yet. Still looking to get access on a windows pc since you cant do it on a mac. Don't know when it was built. At the moment i haven't had a problem with it at all, and I'm not really worried about reliability. Only weird thing i have noticed is once the battery is dead and you plug it into the charger, it immediately jumps up to like 40% and then charges from there. Other than that it is rock solid.

OK thanks! From what I've read, it seems that once the M80 Plus reaches 40% battery life while using it, it then radically drops to 0% before needing a charge. So I'm assuming it's something related?

OK thanks! From what I've read, it seems that once the M80 Plus reaches 40% battery life while using it, it then radically drops to 0% before needing a charge. So I'm assuming it's something related?
Don't know. The battery goes down gradually. Its not like its under half and then dies.

That's exactly how it works :rolleyes:

But it's only the indicator that is wrong - it lasts a very long time down to that 40-30% mark, and then it goes quick. Once you get used to where it happens it becomes second nature to charge it at that point. Battery life on the device is out of this world :rock:

Back