What's in your hand right now?

Testing the Van Hunks RDA... more on this later but I am so excited about this South African designed RDA... This is going to be a winner and it's going to suit everyone from the tight draw to the wide open air flow peeps! Right now I have it on wide open and the Octo juice from Gemini is going down at a rate of knots! Initial feeling is that this is Chicken Dinner material! :rock::rock:
VanHunks20.JPG

Testing the Van Hunks RDA... more on this later but I am so excited about this South African designed RDA... This is going to be a winner and it's going to suit everyone from the tight draw to the wide open air flow peeps! Right now I have it on wide open and the Octo juice from Gemini is going down at a rate of knots! Initial feeling is that this is Chicken Dinner material! :rock::rock:
View attachment 31409

Hey Rob,

Is it a single coil RDA?

Hey Rob,

Is it a single coil RDA?

It's a two post design and there is space for two coils and pretty fancy and big ones should you want! I prefer a single coil and am running it in single coil at the moment... but I'm going to be playing with it for a while and will build a dual coil for it as well.

As soon as I have spent some time with it I'll do in-depth pics.

VanHunks14.jpg

cec1bf77a8ff1b4b88782cf4d8833395.jpg

Got my kbox mini today, having myself some coffee to keep warm in this rainy Cape weather and enjoying my VAPE

Finally decided to give the Hornet a go (after being nagged by @hands) and if you thought the Cyclone was small check out how small the Hornet is... very cute...

IMG_2682.JPG

Killer combo cherry bomber + Mutilator and some 3mg max vg vapejoose Belgian waffles

41edf2055e72b7bbf2c5116537c6b9c8.jpg

a1cfe8d414e5f7fb063403b94d2278a0.jpg

ec7a98a9d4bb4c49b146a3f0f3dfb71b.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Killer combo cherry bomber + Mutilator and some 3mg max vg vapejoose Belgian waffles

41edf2055e72b7bbf2c5116537c6b9c8.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Looks badass! I must say they CB is one stunning mech.

WOW! You don't see sunsets like that in Johannesburg.. Absolutely stunning.
Thanks. Sunrise actually. About 07:30 this morning. One of the benefits of living in the sticks. That is our view as we wake up in the mornings. What a privilege.

The new best thing since sliced bread. Billow 2 all the way.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437402592.326049.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How would you rate it vs the subtank mini? Thunk its worthwhile selling subtank and getting one of these?

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
Dude i hate the subtank. Everyone freaks out about it but i don't like it. Coils are crappy and its difficult to build on. For me at least. I am selling my subtank and my atlantis v2 now to buy another billow. This thing just works. Easy to build, easy to wick, no dry hits and no leaking.

Dude i hate the subtank. Everyone freaks out about it but i don't like it. Coils are crappy and its difficult to build on. For me at least. I am selling my subtank and my atlantis v2 now to buy another billow. This thing just works. Easy to build, easy to wick, no dry hits and no leaking.

Good to know cos im not enjoying my subtank either. Mainly due to wicking difficulties on the RBA

Good to know cos im not enjoying my subtank either. Mainly due to wicking difficulties on the RBA

Are you a mouth to lung guy or straight lung? Cause the billow might not be the best for mouth to lung.

Back