zeus 2 deul - Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
order placed
next order will be on the 21 April
will pm you all the tracking link wen i get it lets see if it is in 24h time like they said

order placed
next order will be on the 21 April
will pm you all the tracking link wen i get it lets see if it is in 24h time like they said

Will the order on 21 April include other stuffs? I see the Vandy Vape 80w Pulse is on there for much cheaper than the RSQ. Might grab one if I can.

Will the order on 21 April include other stuffs? I see the Vandy Vape 80w Pulse is on there for much cheaper than the RSQ. Might grab one if I can.
yes everything i am getting the deal aegis.
and bubble glass for the zeus

Wish I knew I could order the Vandy vape pulse eish
i wanted to add a battery skin and the shipping jumped to $80 so i left it.
on this order it would not be cost effective to get anything else. the 21 order is open and on 3 people already

$3 plus shipping depends on the order but i would say if you just take the tank around $6. unless we get a big order in so around r120 if the rand holds

$3 plus shipping depends on the order but i would say if you just take the tank around $6. unless we get a big order in so around r120 if the rand holds

technically all of us which ordered the rta's will want the bubble glass right, so thats already 6 ?

been marked as shipped witch means its booked on Sunday nights plain out of China here on wensday Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back