zeus 2 deul - Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in the pulse 80w. When the buy happens count me in :)

ok it seems our package is stuck same were.same as @GSM500 one
made a ticket and ask whats going on i was told all is good will be here in 3 to 7 days as normal. not happy i kept pushing to get them to confirm that they dit send it via dhl but i cant track it on dhl only on the site they gave me.
today i got a ticket telling me my zip code is wrong but i got 3 orders from them so how the hell.
made a new ticket now it is 9am there so lets see what they say
@GSM500 plz keep me informed of any responses that you might get plz

ok it seems our package is stuck same were.same as @GSM500 one
made a ticket and ask whats going on i was told all is good will be here in 3 to 7 days as normal. not happy i kept pushing to get them to confirm that they dit send it via dhl but i cant track it on dhl only on the site they gave me.
today i got a ticket telling me my zip code is wrong but i got 3 orders from them so how the hell.
made a new ticket now it is 9am there so lets see what they say
@GSM500 plz keep me informed of any responses that you might get plz

I have had this with DHL once before as well. They also send a link to one of the DHL Sites and on that site they did not have all the postal codes. In the end I used a nearby postal code - counting on the local DHL office to resolve it at delivery time - which they did

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ok found the problem dhl dit a update on the zip code. in bound and out. have confirmed this by my work as we use dhl same times.
so how long till we get it 3 to 7days work days
Screenshot_20180424-080024_Email.jpg
will have to wait and see what happens

any news or are they still measuring the parcel ?
one or two posts up. waiting an a eta from them but i hope its not the 4may.
as its still in China and there is only one plane a week from them to us that do shipping i might be wrong.
they keep saying 3 to 7 days from the 19. so i don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back