Another buyer to be careful of

RenaldoRheeder

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
I have recently sold an item to another forum member, went out of my way to have it delivered to him free of charge by another forum member on the promise that he will pay. I hope he enjoys the item - I had no further use for it anyway. It would have been nice if my trust was not so misplaced. To me however it is just money - I can live without it. I am still a happy vaper

Happy vaping @BrianH

Sent by iDad's iPhone

Never trust anyone.Payment clear first,then ship.

Unless you have dealt with the person before and trust them

It is such a pity,but that is what the world has come too unfortunately.

What an absolute arse! Il send you a message now

Guys - I appreciate the sympathy, but trust me it is no biggie for me. Just be warned that you need to be careful when dealing with @BrianH

I am moving on again none the poorer

Sent by iDad's iPhone

Guys - I appreciate the sympathy, but trust me it is no biggie for me. Just be warned that you need to be careful when dealing with @BrianH

I am moving on again none the poorer

Sent by iDad's iPhone
I actually did make the transfer as well as three others that evening, I will go to the bank and post proof of payment here, I will then return the tank as soon as I know Ronaldo has received the money in his account. Sorry I don't need to be bad mouthed by idiots on this group, you all carry on like old ******* women with nothing better to do

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I actually did make the transfer as well as three others that evening, I will go to the bank and post proof of payment here, I will then return the tank as soon as I know Ronaldo has received the money in his account. Sorry I don't need to be bad mouthed by idiots on this group, you all carry on like old ******* women with nothing better to do

Just made another payment for the tank pay and clear immediately from my Capitec acc, so now If I am out of pocket for that amount then so be it, but I will still be going to Standard Bank to clear this up and I will still post the proof of payment here just to clear my name and then once done I will leave this group ;)

Dear @BrianH - I have just now received the payment that you done a few minutes ago. It is a pitty that you stopped responding to messages. You could have prevented this whole unpleasant incident

Sent by iDad's iPhone

Administrator - kindly close the thread

Sent by iDad's iPhone
No don't close the thread I am going to prove I made the first payment, I only made the second payment right now to stop my name being dragged through the mud and I couldn't reply as I only just reinstalled taptalk after wiping my phone but you could have called me seeing as though your friend had my number and secondly why would I have collected the item if I had not paid for it?

No don't close the thread I am going to prove I made the first payment, I only made the second payment right now to stop my name being dragged through the mud and I couldn't reply as I only just reinstalled taptalk after wiping my phone but you could have called me seeing as though your friend had my number and secondly why would I have collected the item if I had not paid for it?

You tarnish my name and all of a sudden the thread must be closed? ******* drama queen

Mate - you can continue to rant and rave here if you wish. I'm happy to post the PM threat here if necessary. Right now I don't see it as necessary

Sent by iDad's iPhone

Mate - you can continue to rant and rave here if you wish. I'm happy to post the PM threat here if necessary. Right now I don't see it as necessary

Sent by iDad's iPhone
I have blocked Ronaldo as he says I threatened him which I didn't do

th_popcorncat.gif

soooo to summarise
no threats
one payment made and the other missing :)
oh yes can I also have some popcorn please :)

soooo to summarise
no threats
one payment made and the other missing :)
oh yes can I also have some popcorn please :)

Indeed that is the situation - no payments reflecting in my account until the one from earlier this morning and my spelling and grammar still let's me down often.

But it is a lovely day in CT

6017c5681e910e085a15defdd3f67d42.jpg

Sent by iDad's iPhone

Indeed that is the situation - no payments reflecting in my account until the one from earlier this morning and my spelling and grammar still let's me down often.

But it is a lovely day in CT

6017c5681e910e085a15defdd3f67d42.jpg

Sent by iDad's iPhone

you do know that is not playing fair :(
I live here and I don't have such views.

Back