Aromamizer RDTA by Steam Crave

Does anyone else have an issue with the airflow holes not lining up with the coils? I know there's two holes that basically face the coil posts, but the other two that I assume should line up with the coils aren't.
In one day I've tried probably 5 different builds, all have resulted in a below par vaping experience. Only took note of the air flow position in relation to the coil issue now. Perhaps that is whats causing the lack of flavour?

Mine seems to be inline with it. But I get shitty flavour

pictures of your builds guys , it helps us to help you ..add details of ohms and what you are fireing at ..

Does anyone else have an issue with the airflow holes not lining up with the coils? I know there's two holes that basically face the coil posts, but the other two that I assume should line up with the coils aren't.
In on differentresulted in a below note of the airelation to the coil issue now. Perhaps that is whats
Hey @skola just curious, which size you get?

pictures of your builds guys , it helps us to help you ..add details of ohms and what you are fireing at ..
Can't send you pics of my past builds but they are as follows:
1. Dual Vertical Claptons, 26/32G Kanthal, 7 Wraps, 3mm ID, 0.44 Ohms.
2. Dual Horizontal Claptons, 26/32G Kanthal, 7 wraps, 3mm ID, 0.46 Ohms.
3. Dual Horizontal Spaced 26G Kanthal, 7 wraps, 2.5mm ID, 0.41 Ohms.
4. Dual Vertical 24G Kanthal, 6 Wraps, 2.5mm ID, can't remember the resistance.
5. Current Build - Dual Horizontal 24G Kanthal, 6 wraps, 2.5mm ID, 0.26 Ohms.
All wicked with Jap Org Cotton.
Vaping between 50W-70W. No dry hits, cotton was nicely saturated when I looked.
Flavor is muted on all builds, clouds are plenty. Will send a pic of my current build soon...

Edit: Current Build Pics
image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited:
So, I'm guessing your favourite at this very moment is still the Goblin Mini? Lol :p...If only that tank had a better filling method....
You got that right!!! Still the best for me personally. Size wise and everything..
Yeah wish the filling was more convenient. But that's the only con, and I've gotten used to it. There's always a screwdriver in the car for refills. lol.

OK I have been vaping on the Bellus with dual micro coils 28g (0.53Ω) at 20 watts and on the Aromamizer with dual 2,5mm coils 24g (0.34Ω) at 40 watts since yesterday and I still think the flavour is slighlty better in the Bellus and the vape is very smooth... the Aromamizer set up has a brief warm up few nanoseconds and when it's firing fully is also pretty damn good... in fact they are very close to call... they are both outstanding tanks. The Aromamizer does produce bigger clouds.

I also rewicked my Billow 2 and that too is a pretty great tank as well!

Maybe I need to try the Goblin Mini again as well.

How much bigger is the Bellus than the Goblin mini?
The Bellus sounds amazing but i just dont know if its worth the extra size, i hate big setups.

How much bigger is the Bellus than the Goblin mini?
The Bellus sounds amazing but i just dont know if its worth the extra size, i hate big setups.

It's a lot bigger than the Goblin Mini... I'll take a picture later when I get back to my Vape Cave.

It's a lot bigger than the Goblin Mini... I'll take a picture later when I get back to my Vape Cave.

Sigh, if only they made a Goblin mini with the top filling method like the Bellus, that bottom screw makes me apprehensive :tmi:

Goblin Mini Height: 28.6mm (exclude drip tip & 510 thread)

Bellus Height: 45.5 mm(without drip tip & 510 thread

Aromamizer Height : 45.1mm (short) or 55.6mm (tall)
I assume thats the 3ml and 6ml version

I got mine earlier today. Man what a tank. I am getting serious flavour and vapour out of it. I am running 3mm id 24ga kanthal vertical coils. It's clocking in at 0.31 ohms and vaping at 45W. It's a dream. No leaks no dry hits so far. It's starts toasting a bit at 75w but that might be down to wicking.

Only gripe I have is my holes also don't line up with the coils. I give it a quarter of a turn back to line it up and it's purring along. I read on e-cigarette forum that someone sanded the base or top section down a bit for a nice tight line up. Will give that a go in the near future.

Happy camper with this one.

@skola you must lower your coils to halfway between the post. So bring them down to half way. there sitting too high. and from the top view bring them inwards closer to the posts as well.

@skola you must lower your coils to halfway between the post. So bring them down to half way. there sitting too high. and from the top view bring them inwards closer to the posts as well.
Thanks for the Advice @MetalGearX.. On each of my 5 builds I've repositioned the coils lower, higher and to the middle.. I've played around with this thing quite abit in one day come to think of it. I'll try moving them inwards as suggested, haven't tried that.
I'm just grateful that I didn't need to toss the juice out every time I recoiled..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got mine earlier today. Man what a tank. I am getting serious flavour and vapour out of it. I am running 3mm id 24ga kanthal vertical coils. It's clocking in at 0.31 ohms and vaping at 45W. It's a dream. No leaks no dry hits so far. It's starts toasting a bit at 75w but that might be down to wicking.

Only gripe I have is my holes also don't line up with the coils. I give it a quarter of a turn back to line it up and it's purring along. I read on e-cigarette forum that someone sanded the base or top section down a bit for a nice tight line up. Will give that a go in the near future.

Happy camper with this one.

Since I noticed the lining up of the air flow holes I've also loosened the tank abit to get the coils to line up.
Can you please provide the link to the thread where they mention about sanding down the base/top.
Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is my first build. 24g 3.5mm coming to 0.34 ohms. This thing is brilliant.
20151028_162641.jpg

Back