Best single 18650 mod

Not sure how you get to 5 batteries Marzy Baby? I use pretty much one battery all day and only change to a second battery late afternoon or early evening. I go through around 10-12ml's a day.

running a 0.4ohm dual coil setup on the reo chows the battery.
being single battery is its weakness. it takes away alot of options in terms of builds and wire you can use.
the reo definitely was not intended for subohm in my opinion

As long as Reo's don't make that Harley noise, especially if it's your neighbour on a Sunday morning, I'm cool with them. They're nice.:p

To answer the OP's question, I'd go for the SX Mini M Class. But value for money, I'd go with a Evic VTC Mini. There's a K Box Pro coming out soon, 75W TC, single 18650.
unnamed.jpg

Reading through this thread reminds me of an Apple VS Android (or Xbox VS Playstation) thread I skimmed through in the recent past lol.

Reading through this thread reminds me of an Apple VS Android (or Xbox VS Playstation) thread I skimmed through in the recent past lol.

Yip

being single battery is its weakness. it takes away alot of options in terms of builds and wire you can use.
I run 2 of my Reos with duals at around 0.4 ohms. With the brown HGs I get about 4 ml of juice per battery - never running a battery below 3.8 V. With the same battery in my SX Mini M Class I completely finish 2 batteries to go through 4.5 ml of juice in my GEM RTA with a single SS 0.51 ohm coil at 10J and 220C. The SX Mini runs these batteries down to 3.35 V. Imo the so called superior battery life in regulated devices is a myth.

For sure, both types of devices have their pros and cons. A single battery squonker can serve you perfectly to about 50 W. Above that, get a squonker with more batteries or a regulated device. Of course, for TC vaping you must have a regulated device.

Not sure how you get to 5 batteries Marzy Baby? I use pretty much one battery all day and only change to a second battery late afternoon or early evening. I go through around 10-12ml's a day.
Me too.

Depending on the build, sometimes just one battery a day. 2 is a maximum from my experience and nearly every other person I know of except one since this morning but then again I thought it was obvious that the Harley was a REO in this association.

But hey, It's still easier for me to carry 1 spare battery in a rubber sock in my cash pocket or on a key ring than lug my dual battery Sig around and carry a case of 2 spares for that.

Nice match with the Ducatti. I was gonna buy a pre-owned one and then found out why they go so cheap so fast. Pretty much exact reasons as the aging of the high tech mods.

It will probably depend on the person.
I have owned two Reos and they were great btu regulated devices and especially tank have made massive improvements over the last year.
The great things about a Reo is that it is virtually indestructible and you can fit almost any dripper on top...without havign to drip.
Regulated devices are awesome because you have another way to fine-tune your vape, you can easily see battery life and for me is very easy to charge as im mostly in front of a computer with a charging cable. And the vape stays the same throughout the battery charge. Also i guess there is that extra safety net. I also think tanks have caught up to drippers and the difference is almost negligible.

A Reo might be the Harley of vaping, but not everyone wants a Harley :)

But you see, they do consider other things. Just like you, most REO owners have have and still do have other fancy Yamaha R1's, Suzuki Hyabusa's and Honda GSX RR's which may well be the fastest until the other manufacturer upgrades theirs to make it better (at least that's yearly).

Nevertheless, none of those compare to the Harley drive.

Fair enough.
But me honestly, I would've bought another Reo if I could have. Although I would want the new model.

I bought a regulated cheap'y, because I really need to have two juices on hand, when I'm at home at least.

But yes, I still look at everything else that comes out.

As long as Reo's don't make that Harley noise, especially if it's your neighbour on a Sunday morning, I'm cool with them. They're nice.:p

Lol.

Its one of the things I love about the Reo - theres no stupid noises. I HATE that 'click click' I get with my regulated. Click.. click... shut the f...

Oh ja, we were comparing single 18650 in the OP since since the winner is clear, I guess we had to get dual's to fight the good fight of high wattage and more battery life and forget the form, weight, and size, hehe >:)

Both my REO's are broken.

I only vaped them subohm around 0.3-0.7 ohm ever. Also, they only ever used 1 or 2 batteries a day and that's down to just 3.8V.

Somebody help me fix my babies. I don't know what's wrong with them. They just keep delivering the vape I want and expect without fail. I don't have this need to have more options to change power or change coil types for my different personalities during the day since it give me the vape I want which I built for 4 months ago.

PLEASE HELP HELP HELP!!!

Back