Billet Box Mod (BB)

And a new batch of all in one Billet Box Drip Tips's are about to head to MyUS... Boom! :b1:
View attachment 93182

Look Great. Let me know what you think of his work. Was going to place an order with Chris but I am hoping @hands could do it for us. Plus just waiting for my Juma Panels so I could match correctly.

Look Great. Let me know what you think of his work. Was going to place an order with Chris but I am hoping @hands could do it for us. Plus just waiting for my Juma Panels so I could match correctly.

Will do @Ash!

Just a tip with the Juma panels... don't leave your BB in the car because they will warp! :(

did u not get that fixed as yet

Or a heat gun. I have 1 if u like to use it.

Hi Guys

Is there any wire presets on the DNA60 board that is in the BB?

Like NI200 or SS316 for temp control?

Never mind,I see it does have a couple of Nickel presets.No SS that I can see.

Time to put an Insider Atty in the Royal Blue BB! The build (wicking) is a lot more finicky than the Exocet and so far the Exocet is winning the flavour race but I have only had a short time with the Insider and will continue to play!
View attachment 86192 View attachment 86193

Hows the insider been for you, I find this atty needs a lot more work to get it running properly. Especially the wicking. 'Flavour is there but not worth the effort. Exocet for the win and a very close 2nd is the Doggy.

Hows the insider been for you, I find this atty needs a lot more work to get it running properly. Especially the wicking. 'Flavour is there but not worth the effort. Exocet for the win and a very close 2nd is the Doggy.

Agree 100$ @Ash. Heading back to Durbs shortly and the testing will continue!

I always wondered why they sent a bottle in the Billet Box Care Kit... it's because it's an ideal bottle to fill Boro Tanks with as well as RDTA's and other tanks with small juice holes... Chicken Dinner Bottle to be on the desk at all times!
BBBottle 001.JPG

I do not own a billet box, but when i do this is something i would look into. Just as a gag i would wrap it to look like a box of analogs for the fun of it.

But i do want the billet box owners to know i am envious of the mods. I would love to own such a mod. One day. A vaper can always dream.

Attachments

• IMG_4704.JPG
    IMG_4704.JPG
    24.2 KB · Views: 51
Did a post just get deleted two posts above?? I swear I saw something and now it's gone...

I do not own a billet box, but when i do this is something i would look into. Just as a gag i would wrap it to look like a box of analogs for the fun of it.

But i do want the billet box owners to know i am envious of the mods. I would love to own such a mod. One day. A vaper can always dream.

I just had to sorry .....

P.S @Rob Fisher presume my previous post was deleted due to being 'inappropriate' ? :)

mybb_ifihadone.JPG

If anyone is looking for unbreakable Boro Glass lids the DNV etched ones are in stock here. (NB use the drop down box and select DNV)

http://dripnvap.com/index.php?id_pr...roduct&id_lang=2#/175-borotank-rev4_black_dnv

View attachment 94304

@Stroodlepuff
Are these made under licence from BilletBox Vapor?

I was trying to wrap my head around all the accesories etc. wondering if these are all approved accessories, also like the panels, does BB vet and approve every accesory that is made to fit the BB?

Are there approved vendors list of products that are allowed to be used with the BB without voiding the warranty etc?

Are these made under licence from BilletBox Vapor?

I was trying to wrap my head around all the accesories etc. wondering if these are all approved accessories, also like the panels, does BB vet and approve every accesory that is made to fit the BB?

Are there approved vendors list of products that are allowed to be used with the BB without voiding the warranty etc?

Not really sure... but the add ons have always been encouraged... and some are even sold on the BB Online Shop. I think Billet Box USA are happy to sell BB's and the fact there are so many neat add ons help the sales so it seems to be a win win for everyone.

Boro, Staple Clapton coil dry burned and new wick... full of XXX and ready to go into the BB for a day out for a Mother's Day Lunch in Umdloti!
Boro 001.JPG

Back