Billet Box Mod (BB)

So I have tried the flatwire from haywire on an exocet. Flavour is Ok not Great. Yet that flatwire on a Hadaly is OUTSTANDING. The best ever. Now I am going to try ni80, do u guys do spaced wraps or compact.

For my Exocet's I put in nothing other than 2,5mm Staple Claptons and Alien Claptons from The Coil Company! @RiaanRed need to release a product called Exocet Special Build!

For my Exocet's I put in nothing other than 2,5mm Staple Claptons and Alien Claptons from The Coil Company! @RiaanRed need to release a product called Exocet Special Build!

Yea. I have an order with him already. Just waiting in line. Hopefully not to long.

Wonder why they made the buttons and battery see through? I mean, I understand the screen part to be see through, that's awesome but why the buttons lol :CAREALGUY:
haha Because they coated the inside with smoke film before machining the cavities away to prevent button presses and battery fitment is my guess. Also a bit of a fingerprint magnet that door :(

BB Pit Stop and the Hadaly as well because it juice testing time in the Hadaly!
BBSilverPit1.jpg BBSilverPit2.jpg

All sparkling clean and ready for a flavour explosion!
BBSilverPit3.jpg BBSilverPit4.jpg

Ready to face the world!
BBSilverPit5.jpg BBSilverPit6.jpg

Yes some of these coils last for a long time but I still find a brand new coil just really POPS! I guess I could have dry burnt the coil and make it look good again and there is no doubt the vape would be great... but would it be perfect? I really find a brand new coil really makes a difference... I'm now sitting chilling with a perfect vape!
BBCoilChange1.jpg BBCoilChange2.jpg BBCoilChange3.jpg BBCoilChange4.jpg

Screen shots as the DNA60 fires up... Billet Box and then Doug Dino!
BBCoilChange5.jpg BBCoilChange6.jpg

28 watts of perfection... Billet Box clean, new coil, fresh wick, XXX filled up, sealed and ready to go!
BBCoilChange7.jpg BBCoilChange8.jpg

Yes some of these coils last for a long time but I still find a brand new coil just really POPS! I guess I could have dry burnt the coil and make it look good again and there is no doubt the vape would be great... but would it be perfect? I really find a brand new coil really makes a difference... I'm now sitting chilling with a perfect vape!
View attachment 92831 View attachment 92832 View attachment 92833 View attachment 92834

Screen shots as the DNA60 fires up... Billet Box and then Doug Dino!
View attachment 92835 View attachment 92836

28 watts of perfection... Billet Box clean, new coil, fresh wick, XXX filled up, sealed and ready to go!
View attachment 92837 View attachment 92838

Awesome @Rob Fisher
There is no doubt that a new coil vapes better than one that has been dry burned a few times

How long did that coil last in there before you replaced it?
Hope you gonna keep some of those "old used once" coils in case you run out one day ;-)

Last edited:
Awesome @Rob Fisher
There is no doibt that a new coil vapes better than one that has been dry burned a few times

How long did that coil last in there before you replaced it?
Hope you gonna keep some of those "old used once" coils in case you run out one day ;-)

It was just over a month Hi Ho @Silver! And no I don't keep old coils... and I will never run out of coils or juice... that will never happen... I am far to organised for that strange event to occur in my Vape Cave! :eek:

@Rob Fisher, out of curiosity, have you tried the doggy RBA as yet or know of anyone that has tried it yet. I have a BB inbound with a doggy RBA and from reviews its been good except for the fact you cannot dry burn coil on this RBA. However there is now an 510 connector available so I might just get that and try this sucker out.

@Rob Fisher, out of curiosity, have you tried the doggy RBA as yet or know of anyone that has tried it yet. I have a BB inbound with a doggy RBA and from reviews its been good except for the fact you cannot dry burn coil on this RBA. However there is now an 510 connector available so I might just get that and try this sucker out.
Me and @Rob Fisher have some inbound with the adapters.

We will probably get them early next week.

Looks decent IMHO.

@Ash no I haven't tried the Doggy... but I have one inbound... as well as one or two other bridges. I doubt I will get a better vape than my Exocet's but am going to try them all anyway just in case. It will give me a reason to make another Rob's Ramblings... I'm running out of things to review and talk about...

I will grab anything and everything related to the Billet Box's because they are amazing devices and way my favourite devices in my arsenal!

cool, just ordered the adapter today. Will have the doggy later today anyway. So will try it out if I can

Did they send you an invoice for Vat etc @SAVapeGear? It the one thing that drives me crazy about DHL... get to SA real quick and then DHL JHB stuff around for days and days. :-(
I also hate this about DHL. I called them this morning. They just asked for my ID number and email address.

Did they send you an invoice for Vat etc @SAVapeGear? It the one thing that drives me crazy about DHL... get to SA real quick and then DHL JHB stuff around for days and days. :-(

Tell me about it. I ordered some ss buttons for my BB and they were in SA within 3 days. Since 11/4/2017 they are sitting with customs and still awaiting there release. I have had many items from around the world leave after the 11th and are in my hands already. DHL Sucks big time. There only help is to be patient.

I did that and passed the info along. But they blame it on customs who have a backlog due to public holidays. So I have given up and will get it when I do. FedEx is the only way to go, but unfortunately Europe loves DHL more

I have never waited more than 7 days for a parcel from DHL.I always keep phoning them.But Fedex is better but not always an option.

Back