Billet Box Mod (BB)

It is much easier to get a billet than an exocet these days.

So don't know what to do...............

Also spoke to a lot of vendors that stocked them before and they said they wont be stocking it again.

So apparently attysmith are not producing any exocets at the moment and not even sure if they will going forward according to Derek agsalud

grab and buy when ever u see them on fb 2nd hand is the only way it seems for now

If anyone is ever feeling generous enough... I would really love to try a BB before making up my mind to go out and hunt one down because for one, I'm not a fan of single battery devices, and for 2... I'm way to obsessive to start the hunt without knowing what I'm in for.... It's in the best interest of public safety to curb my obsessive tendencies

If anyone is ever feeling generous enough... I would really love to try a BB before making up my mind to go out and hunt one down because for one, I'm not a fan of single battery devices, and for 2... I'm way to obsessive to start the hunt without knowing what I'm in for.... It's in the best interest of public safety to curb my obsessive tendencies

@Amir I can relate. I am reluctant to buy "just one" BB, for fear of my OCD kicking in and having to buy more and more and more. So, for me, it's best to not even try one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like no sale today... :confused:

Quote from thier FB page "Our next stock update will take place on April 22nd at 8:30 am mountain time. Have a happy Easter everyone!"

Now that's what I call a FULL Boro Tank! Time to go out foraging for food! :p
View attachment 91840

What has been the best build for you, using the exocet's. I have never tried Ni80 and I am thinking maybe I should. Which gauge works best for xxx and how many wraps on wat size. Will be off to sir vape tomorrow to get me some ni80

What has been the best build for you, using the exocet's. I have never tried Ni80 and I am thinking maybe I should. Which gauge works best for xxx and how many wraps on wat size. Will be off to sir vape tomorrow to get me some ni80
Hey Ash
Try out the flat wire Ni80.
If you using round 24g 3ID 7 wraps comes in around .5ohms

I use 24g,2.5mm I/D,7 wraps. I find any bigger I/D and it doesn't seem to wick so well.Can't figure out why!

Hey Ash
Try out the flat wire Ni80.
If you using round 24g 3ID 7 wraps comes in around .5ohms

Never thought about using flat wire. Will try that out as well, Thanks

I use 24g,2.5mm I/D,7 wraps. I find any bigger I/D and it doesn't seem to wick so well.Can't figure out why!

Is this using Ni80 as well. I use something similar with a1 and that is good, but I found using claptons even better at the moment.

The best build for the Exocet is The Coil Company 2,5mm special Fused Claptons and the Alien Claptons that @RiaanRed makes for me.

I also have used 24g Ni80 from Kidney Puncher as well as Flatwire with very good success.

Thanks guys. Will be trying some of these out soon. Will keep you guys updated

Back