Billet Box Mod (BB)

Pit Stop of two favorite BB's... ready to face the world now! :b1: Flavour is so on point!
BBPS1.jpg BBPS2.jpg BBPS4.jpg BBPS 007.JPG BBPS5.jpg

How do you get your Boro Tanks so full Oom @Rob Fisher ?

I'm an expert at filling the Boro these days... I use the normal Vapour Mountain bottles and fill it right to the top through a small gap and then slide the glass all the way... I get a drop or two of juice on the glass sometimes but just wipe it away. Also the bottle that comes with the Care Kit has a really nice thin nozzle!
Bottle.JPG

I'm an expert at filling the Boro these days... I use the normal Vapour Mountain bottles and fill it right to the top through a small gap and then slide the glass all the way... I get a drop or two of juice on the glass sometimes but just wipe it away. Also the bottle that comes with the Care Kit has a really nice thin nozzle!
View attachment 92170
A true expert indeed !!!

View attachment 92170
A true expert indeed !!!

RO Billet AKA Rob Fisher

I need to get rid of a strong tobacco smell from a boro tank, What is the best way to do this. Even the O-rings have the smell. I have just used Isopropyl Alcohol on my bb boro tank section as that also had some of the smell and that seems to have cleared that out. But what can I use on the tank and o-rings

I need to get rid of a strong tobacco smell from a boro tank, What is the best way to do this. Even the O-rings have the smell. I have just used Isopropyl Alcohol on my bb boro tank section as that also had some of the smell and that seems to have cleared that out. But what can I use on the tank and o-rings

Start off by getting a shot glass of vodka, a shot glass of white vinegar, teaspoon of baking soda and a cup of hot water.
Mix up the ingredients, chuck in the atomizer and shout loudly the word "Nostrovia!" and drink the vodka!:eusa_dance:

Any after smells/tastes should be gone after a bath like this.

I need to understand something here from those in the know

If one typically vapes these boxes at 20-30 Watts - then is there any major advantage in getting the DNA60 version?

Does it give better battery life at the same power?
Or some other advantage? (other than the extra 20 watts of course)
If nothing else the additional headroom could offer slightly better battery life IMO

Not bad at all. But I only had it for half a day.

I just wanted something to put there because I see many people use these 3D printed plugs.
Love it @Rob Fisher !
That green one is so nice. It looks nicer in real life than in photos imo
Would have loved to have one of my bass guitars in that finish,very nice.

Been taking Anthea to CTM because she has some handyman jobs to do and while she is looking for towel rails etc I spend my time taking pics of my BB against the backdrop of tiles. :p
BBHand 001.JPG BBHand 002.JPG BBHand 003.JPG BBHand 004.JPG BBHand 005.JPG BBHand 006.JPG BBHand 007.JPG BBHand 008.JPG BBHand 009.JPG BBHand 010.JPG BBHand 011.JPG BBHand 012.JPG BBHand 013.JPG

Been taking Anthea to CTM because she has some handyman jobs to do and while she is looking for towel rails etc I spend my time taking pics of my BB against the backdrop of tiles. :p
View attachment 92371 View attachment 92372 View attachment 92373 View attachment 92374 View attachment 92375 View attachment 92376 View attachment 92377 View attachment 92378 View attachment 92379 View attachment 92380 View attachment 92381 View attachment 92382 View attachment 92383

Lovely pics @Rob Fisher
I can just imagine what the people there must have thought. What on earth is that man doing!!:eek:

:D

My favourite backgrounds for this BB are the 4th one (the dark background) and the 2nd last one, with the dash of red squares. Very cool!

And they gone... seriously this is harder than getting drugs on the street I wud imagine

Yip it was a battle today... I wanted an RPG and saw the PayPal option and thought that was a good idea... unfortunately the PP option was a dead lose and PayPal didn't work... :confused:

So little boy blue was getting a pitstop in the shop and his glass from the a-tank grew legs in the process. Where can I buy a spare glass or do I have to buy the whole tank to get the glass?

b89b3a0c70a457d95bc8e9a91f4cb6bc.jpg

Sent from my MHA-AL00 using Tapatalk

Managed to grab another this weekend.

Was like running for a 90% discount sale at Edgars !!!

BilletBoxFront__97336.1465055022.1280.1280.jpg

So little boy blue was getting a pitstop in the shop and his glass from the a-tank grew legs in the process. Where can I buy a spare glass or do I have to buy the whole tank to get the glass?

b89b3a0c70a457d95bc8e9a91f4cb6bc.jpg

Sent from my MHA-AL00 using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear about the lost glass @Stroodlepuff
must be such a bleak situation having a beauty like that and not being able to vape on it

So I have tried the flatwire from haywire on an exocet. Flavour is Ok not Great. Yet that flatwire on a Hadaly is OUTSTANDING. The best ever. Now I am going to try ni80, do u guys do spaced wraps or compact.

Back