Billet Box Mod (BB)

The Billet Box has fantastic battery life with a single 18650... it never ceases to amaze me and when I go out for the day I put in a fresh battery and off I go... I take a little bottle of juice with because I need to top up the Boro tank during the day but the battery lasts me just fine. I vape on the BB at between 25 and 30 watts depending on build.

Has anyone measured the juice capacity using the exocet?

As for the BB craze, they look nifty and different, but didn't some here once agree that a single battery is not that effective? I don't care for single battery mods anymore. (Except mechs, of course.) Or am I missing something here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get a day & a half between 20w & 25w with a single choc battery. With that I would have refilled my boro tank about 3 to 4 times. So for me that is just brilliant.

Wow, Good amount for an all in 1 pocket device

I pretty much only use Fiber Freaks Cotton Blend these days but unfortunately they have gone out of business... Cotton Bacon is the next best thing.
CottonBlend 001.JPG

Pit Stop tip for BB's... I pit stop them but one I don't fill the boro tank and leave it dry... I find wicks soaking in juice doesn't last very well (same goes for all tanks)... so one gets filled and vaped on while the other one stands by while I use the other one. When I feel a need to change wicks (normally a day or two depending on usage) I fill the other boro tank and off we go. Flavour supreme everytime.

Every time I rewick my Exocets I get happy... after fighting with tanks for so long with wicking and trying to not get leaks the exocet is nothing but really simple!

Boro tank filled to the hilt!
BBPitStop1.jpg BBPitStop2.jpg BBPitStop3.jpg

Ready to Rock and Roll!
BBPitStop4.jpg

Love it @Rob Fisher !
That green one is so nice. It looks nicer in real life than in photos imo

Sunday Pit Stop... ready to face the week...
PitStop 001.JPG PitStop 006.JPG PitStop 004.JPG

Vicious Ant Knight and Skyline keeping me company for the Pit Stop!
PitStop 007.JPG

Lovely @Rob Fisher
Both those billet boxes look beautiful!
Pit stop looks fabulous and not too bad having the skyline playing backup. Love it.

IMG_1673.JPG

My Authentic Family. Gosh I cannot get enough of these BB's. After each 1 I got, I said that is all I need, But the itch is there for a fawks or ratblack. Who knows. Skylines come quick so I can stop this madness.

So to be inbound is some nice panels and some buttons. Time to dress these bad boys up

Very nice @Ash

Could anyone let me know if they see any exocets online somewhere please or if they have extra ones not being used.

Very nice @Ash

Could anyone let me know if they see any exocets online somewhere please or if they have extra ones not being used.

I believe they are in production at the moment. The guy in the US where I bought mine does not have any stock of it left either. Just asked a minute ago. No date given but hopefully soon. I will let u know when in its available again.

View attachment 91182

My Authentic Family. Gosh I cannot get enough of these BB's. After each 1 I got, I said that is all I need, But the itch is there for a fawks or ratblack. Who knows. Skylines come quick so I can stop this madness.

So to be inbound is some nice panels and some buttons. Time to dress these bad boys up

That looks gorgeous @Ash

Maybe you can help me out here...

I am still trying to determine what the best colour is - because I really would like to get one of these devices one day...

I like the Silver one (i think its called Piebald) - that one seems to be just edging out in the lead in terms of my colour preference. I also think the silver goes nicely with the black door.
But I like the royal blue one too - just not as mad about the black door with the blue (to my eye)
The orange looks nice
I saw Rob's dark green one in the flesh when he came up for the Vape Meet and that looked really nice too.

Damn this is confusing.... Tougher for me than the Reo choice, which for me was simple - Raw Tumbled Aluminium with different coloured doors.

Which colours do you like most? Are there any advantages other than aesthetics of one colour over the other?

@Silver

The color should be the last thing on your mind.It is a matter of just snagging one.

I tried for the Dober 2 times and by trying to go for that color it seems like the sale didn't even happen.

I never even seen the stock go up.With the blue I was lucky.

But they are all nice.I really like my blue one.

But would also like to get another 1 or 2.

I don't want to go for black or silver anymore seeing so many clones in those colors.

So maybe Red or Dober will be my next ones or even the Kurbis.

@Silver

The color should be the last thing on your mind.It is a matter of just snagging one.

I tried for the Dober 2 times and by trying to go for that color it seems like the sale didn't even happen.

I never even seen the stock go up.With the blue I was lucky.

But they are all nice.I really like my blue one.

But would also like to get another 1 or 2.

I don't want to go for black or silver anymore seeing so many clones in those colors.

So maybe Red or Dober will be my next ones or even the Kurbis.

Lol @SAVapeGear - I hear you and thanks for the advice
Maybe then whatever colour is available - -
But I do like to at least consider what would be my top 3 choices and work from there...

That looks gorgeous @Ash

Maybe you can help me out here...

I am still trying to determine what the best colour is - because I really would like to get one of these devices one day...

I like the Silver one (i think its called Piebald) - that one seems to be just edging out in the lead in terms of my colour preference. I also think the silver goes nicely with the black door.
But I like the royal blue one too - just not as mad about the black door with the blue (to my eye)
The orange looks nice
I saw Rob's dark green one in the flesh when he came up for the Vape Meet and that looked really nice too.

Damn this is confusing.... Tougher for me than the Reo choice, which for me was simple - Raw Tumbled Aluminium with different coloured doors.

Which colours do you like most? Are there any advantages other than aesthetics of one colour over the other?

TBH I started out looking for a Ratblack, thinking its a cleaner look. I just grabbed what I could and my first was the Blue (RNB). Was not to excited about the colour until it was in my hands. Pictures do not do justice to these BB's. Then came the Orange (Kurbis), Another wow colour. Striking and goes well with the black panels. Now the clear (Same as piebald but different button - that's all). The clear/piebald is stunning on its own, as doors goes well with frame. However I have learnt over the weeks, that this does not end here at all. You can Dress these bad boys up like there is no tomorrow. Endless changes to doors, buttons and tips.

So to answer your question, I love them all, No favourite. But if u had to get 1, I would say Clear/piebald as there is no restriction to any colour door/button or tip u can put on it. U can have a new look everyday if you want to. But stock standard as well the clear/piebald will win.

TBH I started out looking for a Ratblack, thinking its a cleaner look. I just grabbed what I could and my first was the Blue (RNB). Was not to excited about the colour until it was in my hands. Pictures do not do justice to these BB's. Then came the Orange (Kurbis), Another wow colour. Striking and goes well with the black panels. Now the clear (Same as piebald but different button - that's all). The clear/piebald is stunning on its own, as doors goes well with frame. However I have learnt over the weeks, that this does not end here at all. You can Dress these bad boys up like there is no tomorrow. Endless changes to doors, buttons and tips.

So to answer your question, I love them all, No favourite. But if u had to get 1, I would say Clear/piebald as there is no restriction to any colour door/button or tip u can put on it. U can have a new look everyday if you want to. But stock standard as well the clear/piebald will win.

Thanks very much @Ash
That is helpful

IMG_1671.JPG

I just ordered a few of these colours now. All these colours here go with the clear/piebald. Its what u want to see that matters bud.

Yes.I think for customized options the silver and black is probably the best.

But if you like your Blue Petri color,you would like the RNB.

Back