Billet Box Mod (BB)

Although I would be happy with a 40w if anyone who has aquired a 60W wants to let a 40w go :D

It help you remove the atty from the Boro Tank @andro. I have some inbound and will take pics when they arrive. You are supposed to be able to change atties without emptying the tank... not sure if will work with an exocet or insider but was probably designed for the carto's.

Sounds reasonable... they are similar to the pile of carto tools I have that I used for my flow control Sophia RTA's in tanks.

Just for record purposes.

An Authentic DNA60 Royal Navy Blue Billet Box.Made in the USA.With Authenticity Sticker on the inside.

Authentic for the Win !!!

20170329_113921.jpg

For the record, that is just beautiful @SAVapeGear !

But how is the vape @SAVapeGear ?
Are you enjoying it?
At first it felt like I was eating with my feet.Very uncomfortable.But got used to it quick.

The vape is very nice.But need to play with my build a little.Currently running a fused clapton and the vape is a little hot for the juice I am running.

Just for record purposes.

An Authentic DNA60 Royal Navy Blue Billet Box.Made in the USA.With Authenticity Sticker on the inside.

Authentic for the Win !!!

View attachment 89912
Dont they have a website where you can register your authentic product for warranty and record purposes?

This high end business is really becoming more and more involved nowadays.

And after @Maxxis experience with Axis Vapes I am not so much convinced that HE is always all that HE...

That colour is tits though. Cant say the dottip is cool tho... never been a fan of cross contamination.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Dont they have a website where you can register your authentic product for warranty and record purposes?

This high end business is really becoming more and more involved nowadays.

And after @Maxxis experience with Axis Vapes I am not so much convinced that HE is always all that HE...

That colour is tits though. Cant say the dottip is cool tho... never been a fan of cross contamination.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk
Those drip tips Rock !!!

Not bad at all. But I only had it for half a day.

I just wanted something to put there because I see many people use these 3D printed plugs.

Last edited:
Aftermarket 510 replacements for the Billet Box from Dee Mods. Standard one on the left.
DeeMods 001.JPG DeeMods 002.JPG DeeMods 003.JPG

As for the BB craze, they look nifty and different, but didn't some here once agree that a single battery is not that effective? I don't care for single battery mods anymore. (Except mechs, of course.) Or am I missing something here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As for the BB craze, they look nifty and different, but didn't some here once agree that a single battery is not that effective? I don't care for single battery mods anymore. (Except mechs, of course.) Or am I missing something here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi @Waine - i have moved this post to the Billet Box thread because I think you are asking a good question and it will add value for the answers to be here

I dont have a Billet Box but from what I gather from chatting to Rob Fisher, it seems that the single battery works very well for lower power vaping around the 25W-30W area. But am keen to hear what the other BB users say.

Back