Billet Box Mod (BB)

In all seriousness for a second... this is my going out kit... Two BB's filled with fresh batteries... I don't really need the little bottle of juice but it's a fall back from the old days when I went out with tanks and I need it for OCD reasons.
Out.JPG

Guys please don't contaminate this thread with clone discussions... I have moved all the messages to the clone thread. I know you are having fun and pulling the piss.... and that's kewl but not in the real thread.

In all seriousness for a second... this is my going out kit... Two BB's filled with fresh batteries... I don't really need the little bottle of juice but it's a fall back from the old days when I went out with tanks and I need it for OCD reasons.
View attachment 88690

Hows the quality of the white doors @Rob Fisher. About to place my order so just making sure its as good as the original. Also did u get the smooth finish or rough

Lovely @Ash
All the best and many happy vapes!

What the actual...

Did Scotty just beam that across the pond for you?! That was fast!

Absolutely beautiful though, well done @Ash !

This was bought some time back. Its a DNA 40 and not the new dna 60. I am not so fortunate like others here....lol...Will keep trying though.

I need to understand something here from those in the know

If one typically vapes these boxes at 20-30 Watts - then is there any major advantage in getting the DNA60 version?

Does it give better battery life at the same power?
Or some other advantage? (other than the extra 20 watts of course)

The only difference I know off, is that it is 20 watts more. Everything else is the same. According to some dna 60 owners they say that there has been a slight improvement in battery life. Maybe when the guys here have both in hands they can tell us more

I am 1 of those people who vapes between 20 & 35w, so for me a good second hand BB dna 40 at a good price will do.

The DNA40 board was just replaced with the DNA60 board.

I don't think they make the DNA40 anymore.The DNA60 board is very small and modders like to use small boards

I think the DNA60 offers 2AMP charging but this won't have an impact on the Billet Box because it doesn't have internal charging.

So it is just the watts difference,and on a single coil build you don't need that much.

And I am sure it handles temp control better as well.

How do u use the battler?
View attachment 89190

It help you remove the atty from the Boro Tank @andro. I have some inbound and will take pics when they arrive. You are supposed to be able to change atties without emptying the tank... not sure if will work with an exocet or insider but was probably designed for the carto's.

It help you remove the atty from the Boro Tank @andro. I have some inbound and will take pics when they arrive. You are supposed to be able to change atties without emptying the tank... not sure if will work with an exocet or insider but was probably designed for the carto's.

I have 1. Its a great tool for standard bridges. Unfortunately it doesn't work with the exocet.

I have 1. Its a great tool for standard bridges. Unfortunately it doesn't work with the exocet.
i saw the description but how can u remove the bridge while the tank is full ? that what i dont understand

Billet Box Pit Stop! :b1:

It's time for some new coils! One Ni80 24g and one Special Clapton from @RiaanRed!
BBPitStop01.jpg BBPitStop02.jpg BBPitStop03.jpg

Special Claptons!
BBPitStop04.jpg BBPitStop05.jpg BBPitStop06.jpg BBPitStop07.jpg BBPitStop08.jpg BBPitStop09.jpg BBPitStop10.jpg BBPitStop11.jpg

The bottle that comes with the care kit is really nice to use for filling not only the Boro but Tanks as well!
BBPitStop12.jpg BBPitStop13.jpg

Billet Box Pit Stop! :b1:

It's time for some new coils! One Ni80 24g and one Special Clapton from @RiaanRed!
View attachment 89382 View attachment 89383 View attachment 89384

Special Claptons!
View attachment 89385 View attachment 89386 View attachment 89387 View attachment 89388 View attachment 89389 View attachment 89390 View attachment 89391 View attachment 89392

The bottle that comes with the care kit is really nice to use for filling not only the Boro but Tanks as well!
View attachment 89393 View attachment 89394

With that small chamber, the flavour must be amazing?!

@Rob Fisher - that is awesome

How is the vape so far on those "special claptons" ?

The flavour excels with @RiaanRed's special claptons... I tell him what tank or atty I want coils for and he sends me specific coils... he has the Exocet and Skyline builds tapped!
I had the pleasure to meet @RiaanRed at the Cape Vape Fest earlier today. And the opportunity to fondle and vape his BB. Wow, what a revelation as you say @Rob Fisher. I need one!

Back