Billet Box Mod (BB)

OK it's time to get back to basics for a change... and that means my normal Nichrome 80 from Kidney Puncher! Going to do 2 coils... one 24g 7 wrap and one 26g 6 wrap.

All apart ready for cleaning!
View attachment 87623

Boro tanks and atties all clean!
View attachment 87624

All ready for building now that everything is clean!
View attachment 87625

My standard coil that seems to work best for me... well other than my fancy Clapton's from the Coil Company. ;-)
View attachment 87626 View attachment 87627

The Billet Box is such an easy build once you have done it once or twice. So so easy! Just don't forget to lube the O-Rings on the Boro Tanks with plain PG!
View attachment 87628 View attachment 87629 View attachment 87630 View attachment 87631 View attachment 87632

Beware of atties that are not Hellfire Exocet's... the fancy one from Italy that takes EUC Ceramic coils is as sharp as buggery! :-( Billet Box Royal Blue will stay empty until the new Exocet's arrive!
View attachment 87633 View attachment 87634

All happiness in the land!
View attachment 87635

billet box royal blue can get couriered to me , i already have your banking details just need to send you my updated address .:p

OK it's time to get back to basics for a change... and that means my normal Nichrome 80 from Kidney Puncher! Going to do 2 coils... one 24g 7 wrap and one 26g 6 wrap.

All apart ready for cleaning!
View attachment 87623

Boro tanks and atties all clean!
View attachment 87624

All ready for building now that everything is clean!
View attachment 87625

My standard coil that seems to work best for me... well other than my fancy Clapton's from the Coil Company. ;-)
View attachment 87626 View attachment 87627

The Billet Box is such an easy build once you have done it once or twice. So so easy! Just don't forget to lube the O-Rings on the Boro Tanks with plain PG!
View attachment 87628 View attachment 87629 View attachment 87630 View attachment 87631 View attachment 87632

Beware of atties that are not Hellfire Exocet's... the fancy one from Italy that takes EUC Ceramic coils is as sharp as buggery! :-( Billet Box Royal Blue will stay empty until the new Exocet's arrive!
View attachment 87633 View attachment 87634

All happiness in the land!
View attachment 87635
Wow @Rob Fisher, just so damn beautiful.

Dying to know how those coils perform in the Billet Box! For my style of vaping those coils are the closest I have come to enjoying ceramics.

@Stosta they are actually a bit disappointing... the Exocet is so vastly superior a vape that you would never want to put EUC coils in a BB.

Hellfire forever! :b1:
HellFire1.jpeg

@Stosta they are actually a bit disappointing... the Exocet is so vastly superior a vape that you would never want to put EUC coils in a BB.

Hellfire forever! :b1:
View attachment 87644
Thanks Rob, I figured if you're getting a device like this you don't really want to then use EUC coils! I think you should get this tattooed on you Rob, would look totally badass! ;-)

Can you believe that there was more than 400 units on the last sale and they were all gone within like 2 minutes.

Can you believe that there was more than 400 units on the last sale and they were all gone within like 2 minutes.

Madness, but I know why. Its a nice little package. All in 1. Not a daily wick changer that's for sure, it gets a bit messy doing that. But overall a nice vape.

I must say the more I use the BB the more I love it... I went away for the weekend and took a few devices with me but I pretty much used BB Blue and BB Green Mamba!
WildCoast12.jpg WildCoast22.jpg WildCoast23.jpg

You see @Rob Fisher I told you it would look TiT! I know you need one badly:dancer2:
View attachment 88306

That looks awesome @Genosmate
I still want a vape device that I can vape while at my desk without picking up the mod or bending down too far to take a toot. This looks like it could be the answer. It just needs an autofire mechanism like the first Twisp Clearo, just suck and it fires...

:couch:

So who scored a BB in today's sale? I know two people that got one!

I was lucky enough to get a Piebald today! :b1:
PieBald1.jpg PieBald2.jpg

Yes they sure are @Petrus :p

Rob, but do you have to hook them up to the computer to fiddle with all the settings (being a DNA) or are the default settings out the box good enough?

Rob, but do you have to hook them up to the computer to fiddle with all the settings (being a DNA) or are the default settings out the box good enough?

No USB... I assume the settings are right.... but I will tell you early next week when my first DNA60 arrives... :D

Back