Billet Box Mod (BB)

@Ash I'm not gonna sell any BB's... I use them at 26 watts as it is... will I try for a DNA60? Sure I will... but the current owners may release a couple of thier DNA40's if they manage to snag a DNA60.

If it were me. I wouldn't sell either. All good. Its amazing to see so many on auction already. They do advertise as brand new but at double the price. So i am looking to find the full ratblack. If u see 1 let me know.

i think it's in the best interest of @Rob Fisher that i humbly remove myself from this thread..... effective immediately. i can no longer stand to hold that much envy for a mod goddammit... compounded by the difficulty of acquiring one of my own...

The Boro tank comes with the BB and then you choose the bridge/atty of your choice. Different bridges use different coils... there are bridges for Subtank coils and Atlantis coils... then you have the rebuildables like the exocet and Insider. All the bridges or atties go inside the boro tank.

And yes you need to buy a bridge or atty for the BB and it's no included.
If I'm not mistaken it can also take a long punched carto if you want to go old school
Thats what that tank was originally designed for.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Time to put an Insider Atty in the Royal Blue BB! The build (wicking) is a lot more finicky than the Exocet and so far the Exocet is winning the flavour race but I have only had a short time with the Insider and will continue to play!
Insider2.jpg Insider3.jpg

@Rob Fisher , that coil in the exocet seems to have quite a large diameter?
Or is that the photo?
Is that the "recommended build" ?
Can it also do thinner wires and smaller diameters? Or would that cause problems or leaks?

@Rob Fisher , that coil in the exocet seems to have quite a large diameter?
Or is that the photo?
Is that the "recommended build" ?
Can it also do thinner wires and smaller diameters? Or would that cause problems or leaks?

It's 2,5mm Hi Ho @Silver and yes it certainly can do thinner wires and smaller diameters.

It's 2,5mm Hi Ho @Silver and yes it certainly can do thinner wires and smaller diameters.

Thanks Rob
It looked bigger than that - i suppose its because the exocet is so small !
That is great to hear

Thanks Rob
It looked bigger than that - i suppose its because the exocet is so small !
That is great to hear

I know that @RiaanRed puts 3mm coils in his... but he is a coil boffin... I'm not so much... so I stick to 2,5mm which is my comfort zone! He made me a whole heap of 2,5mm coils so I'm set for sometime!
CoilCompany 001.JPG

Another new Bridge to test for the Billet Box. The MF Billett Bridge from Italy! It uses the Vaporesso EUC ceramic coils!
MF Billet Bridge 1.jpg MF Billet Bridge 2.jpg MF Billet Bridge 4.jpg MF Billet Bridge 5.jpg MF Billet Bridge 6.jpg

Dying to know how those coils perform in the Billet Box! For my style of vaping those coils are the closest I have come to enjoying ceramics.

Pretty well so far in the first 10 minutes... I'm sure the exocet will still outperform it but as a simple and easy alternative especially for those that don't want to build coils and rewick this is a chicken dinner... well so far... need to make sure no leaks... airflow is a bit more open than the exocet whcih is nice!

Very... it's unlike any other device and isn't a copy of anything... it's an American Design made in Utah, USA. Really well made from a solid billet of aluminium on a CNC machine with human intervention. It's know as the device made by robots and humans.

Those Utahopians have got it sorted, Billets, Marriage, and the architecture in Utah is insane.

@Rob Fisher The exocet is just brilliant. Flavour is awesome. so nice to have something that so compact and hassle free to use. Those that buy to flip know that they will what they ask for cos this is device being all in 1 is just brilliant. Will I get another, Yes. A device worth having for simplicity.

@Rob Fisher The exocet is just brilliant. Flavour is awesome. so nice to have something that so compact and hassle free to use. Those that buy to flip know that they will what they ask for cos this is device being all in 1 is just brilliant. Will I get another, Yes. A device worth having for simplicity.

Yip the Billet Box with an Exocet is bloody marvellous! :b1:

Quick Pitstop on the Billet Box... rewick and dry burn coil and clean and refill Boro tank! Easy Peasy Japanesey!
BBRewick 001.JPG BBRewick 002.JPG BBRewick 003.JPG BBRewick 004.JPG BBRewick 005.JPG BBRewick 006.JPG BBRewick 007.JPG

So did u get lucky for dna 60

Well done guys. I wasn't at home to try but next time i will be ready.

OK it's time to get back to basics for a change... and that means my normal Nichrome 80 from Kidney Puncher! Going to do 2 coils... one 24g 7 wrap and one 26g 6 wrap.

All apart ready for cleaning!
BBPitStop01.jpg

Boro tanks and atties all clean!
BBPitStop02.jpg

All ready for building now that everything is clean!
BBPitStop03.jpg

My standard coil that seems to work best for me... well other than my fancy Clapton's from the Coil Company. ;-)
BBPitStop04.jpg BBPitStop05.jpg

The Billet Box is such an easy build once you have done it once or twice. So so easy! Just don't forget to lube the O-Rings on the Boro Tanks with plain PG!
BBPitStop06.jpg BBPitStop07.jpg BBPitStop08.jpg BBPitStop09.jpg BBPitStop10.jpg

Beware of atties that are not Hellfire Exocet's... the fancy one from Italy that takes EUC Ceramic coils is as sharp as buggery! :-( Billet Box Royal Blue will stay empty until the new Exocet's arrive!
BBPitStop11.jpg BBPitStop12.jpg

All happiness in the land!
BBPitStop13.jpg

Back