Billet Box Mod (BB)

Ok, 7 years - still a very long time
That must have put you around the first of the Twisp devices, long before the Clearo1

Yes it did. In fact I use to use to Joytech batteries.

Yebo... BB only.

Cannot wait to get my paws on 1 of these. It seems very simple. Any leak issues? I see u have 2 and a 3rd on the way. So if u want to part with any 1 of those do let me know.

Cannot wait to get my paws on 1 of these. It seems very simple. Any leak issues? I see u have 2 and a 3rd on the way. So if u want to part with any 1 of those do let me know.

No leak issues other than in a very hot boat on a hot day... but there isn't a vape device that can handle that heat... but normal use no leaks at all... really clever design!

1. A really fast fibre line.
2. Sign up and enter all details you can like addresses (Check)
3. Make sure you have a MyUS account (or an overseas address) because they won't ship to SA (Check)
4. Enter your credit card details using Chrome so that it remembers all your details except the 3 digits on the back (Check)
5. Instead of Ctrl F5 to refresh the page of the BB you are looking for use the Chrome reload button because it's faster (Check)
6. Stay Calm (working on It)

Now I really really want 1 thanks to your video.

Some close up shots of an amazing device. I am getting really attached to the Billet Box's! :h:
Billet 001.JPG Billet 002.JPG

Looks great @Rob Fisher !
I just love it how they are so different

That dark blue one is just too pretty for words. It was easier to ignore the other colours, but that thing is beautiful! :(

Special Coils for the BB's fresh from @RiaanRed!
BBCoils1.jpg

Clean BB ready for the build.
BBCoils2.jpg

Coil chosen!
BBCoils3.jpg

Forgot to take pics in between because I go over excited...
BBCoils4.jpg BBCoils5.jpg

Beautiful vape!
BBCoils6.jpg

I think he's too far gone to help...:-D

But surely as a truly concerned member of society and a friend of @Rob Fisher, I should be entitled to confiscate a BB indefinitely? (preferably the dark blue one... but i digress...)

After all, it is in the best interest of public safety.

Back