Billet Box Mod (BB)

Thanks all for the responses.
I know about the oring bit as well have watched the videos on yt about the insider. I thought as much about the oring, although I dont know why the insider would not fit with the oring in the boro. Will give it another go tonight and report back.

Been a few weeks with the little Billet Box and it has been superb

Not a single problem so far. Great vape. Great battery life and no leaking.

Fits perfectly in my laptop bag in a little pocket on the side section. As if it was made for the BB. Perfect work/ travel companion

@Rob Fisher - am still using your coil and the 2nd wicking you did for me. Lol. It's going like a Boeing !

d4fe50f8d37015826e0ed6dd79b0b115.jpg

I'm setting up a group buy for Flow Ti's if you're interested.

Yes please tag me in the thread when you're ready to go, I'm definitely in on a Flow group buy. I must own one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks all for the responses.
I know about the oring bit as well have watched the videos on yt about the insider. I thought as much about the oring, although I dont know why the insider would not fit with the oring in the boro. Will give it another go tonight and report back.

First time use will be very tight, dry rubber, this is why people recommend lubbing up orings with a bit of PG or ejuice.
Fit oring back into its place, lubb up all orings and you'll be good to go :rock:

Report back on the ring. It's not an oring actually.

Added a pic of it.

Attachments

• IMG_3866.JPG
    IMG_3866.JPG
    200.8 KB · Views: 53
Yep above are correct. I just couldn't remember what it was when I was at work.

I have rewicked now. Previous wick was sitting above the channel. Tucked a few in slightly. So far so good.

Thanks again all for the help

Hi auth BB owners. I was hoping I could ask for some advice even though I don't have an auth BB (yet).
I have the SXK DNA60 BB. Do you guys have a cheat sheet for the DNA chip?
Specifically, how do I flip the screen?
Is there anything else that I need to know?
I basically just use the device is standard power (wattage) mode.

Hi auth BB owners. I was hoping I could ask for some advice even though I don't have an auth BB (yet).

Good question @TheV
I dont know the answer but am watching here to see what comes out of it

Congrats on the BB!

5 clicks lock and unlock device.

While unlocked to switch through profiles lock the power setting by holding up and down. Once locked u can scroll through profiles with up or down buttons.

To lock resistance, lock device then hold up and fire button.

While device locked holding both up and down will switch to temp to be adjusted or if in temp already will switch to power to be adjusted.

I think you can only flip screen with escribe and as u know there is no usb port on bbs.

Hope this helps.

Congrats on the BB!

5 clicks lock and unlock device.

While unlocked to switch through profiles lock the power setting by holding up and down. Once locked u can scroll through profiles with up or down buttons.

To lock resistance, lock device then hold up and fire button.

While device locked holding both up and down will switch to temp to be adjusted or if in temp already will switch to power to be adjusted.

I think you can only flip screen with escribe and as u know there is no usb port on bbs.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the quick response and the detailed tips and information. I really appreciate it!
This definitely does help :D

Thanks for the quick response and the detailed tips and information. I really appreciate it!
This definitely does help :D

You welcome

There are BB's up for sale on the website!

36ee00bb4c0c8fb6495e22a2b8083caa.jpg

Back